Courtyard Columbus New Albany
US$175
Hampton.com
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Easton(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$261
US$203
  • Pool
US$137
Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport(Gahanna)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$161
SpringHill Suites
US$150
US$161
US$146
All reviewsoutdoor fire pitlobby bistrogreat hotelbusiness hotelwould definitely stay here againblue agaveice machinenice place to staythree nightsroom was largeindoor poolcolumbusbalconymarriottweddingcongregatinginternet
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was the official hotel for a recent wedding we attended. The hotel is so new that most of our GPS systems couldn't find it. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were great. There is small restauarant in the lobby that serves Starbucks coffee and an excellent breakfast. I believe they also serve lunch. The hotel has lots of ourdoor space and a salt water pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Sari L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

I apologize deeply for my delayed response, but wanted to take a minute to thank you for your gracious review! We strive to provide a pleasant stay during each guest's stay and I am pleased to hear we were able to do this for you.

Sari Linkus

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard during a business trip. The hotel is new and clean; the staff is professional and helpful. My room was spacious and quiet. If I am in Columbus for business, I will definitely stay at this Courtyard.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Sari L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always happy to hear that our staff are meeting the expectations of our guests, and that your room met your standards.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Its a very nice facility, up to date, staffed with very friendly people and provides a high quality sleep! I booked at the last minute, so my price could be reflecting that, but I found it to be more expensive than your average. Still a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Will,

I want to apologize for my delayed response to your review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with myself, and others. I was pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you were able to get a goodnights sleep.

All of us here at the Courtyard New Albany hope to see you again if your travels bring you to our area in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were in New Albany for a dance competition. The hotel looks new. It was very stylish in decor the lobby was great, the internet had a good strong signal, the staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast that we got with the room was made to order and was really good. There are two things that I would change, I was disappointed that the room did not have a microwave and the pool was very small. Other then that it was a wonderful stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello Angela,

I apologize for my delayed response, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed breakfast in our Bistro and that your experience with our staff was pleasant. If you choose to stay with us again, please keep in mind that while we do not have microwaves as a standard amenity in the rooms you can request that one be brought to you.

Again thank you for thank time out of your day and letting us know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly during my stay. The amenities were also very nice. The common area was warm and inviting. The room had a very comfortable bed with all the comforts of home. This is my second stay here and I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Sari L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Shanadoaha,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review concerning my property! We greatly appreciated the positive feedback and love to hear stories of when our guests enjoy their stay with us.

We strongly agree that our beds are AMAZING and I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our public spaces, which I hope included the outdoor terrace and our restaurant the Bistro!

My team and I hope to serve you in the future and appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand.