“New hotel”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in New Albany
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“New hotel”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I actually stayed here twice in June on business. Very new and clean hotel and a great option if you have to stay in New Albany. Friendly and helpful staff. The lobby has a small restaurant with Starbucks coffee and surprisingly good sandwiches. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that the walls are pretty thin; the first time I stayed here, I could hear everything my neighbors next to me and the floor above were doing. The second time I stayed here, I got a room on the top floor, which helped with the noise.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sari L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Dear Susan C,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide the important feedback. I was sorry to hear that you felt the room wasn't what you were hoping for. However, I was glad to see that you felt our staff were friendly! We hope to see you again the next time you are in New Albany!

Sari Linkus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I chose this hotel for its proximity to my client and because my President was traveling with me so I wanted to make sure the hotel was up to par (unlike some of the dives I've stayed in when traveling alone for business). The rooms are spacious, modern, and comfortable. The lobby had great meeting spaces and printing was free at the business center! There was an indoor pool and a fitness center, plus a place to buy snacks after hours. My only complaint is the bistro was closed for lunch, but other than that it made the perfect hotel for business travel!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always pleased to hear that we were "perfect for what you needed". We hope to see you again the next time you are in New Albany!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Traveling for softball picked this hotel bc it's NOT pet friendly although a lady was trying to sneak one in in a doggie bag carrier. I'm sure she somehow got it in but it's frustrating bc we stay away from the team and pay more without the group rate to stay pet free bc of severe pet allergies. People need to respect the rules bc it is a health attest for some. Rooms were nice and clean. Staff very friendly. Felt safe in a good location.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel; I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had a good time at the softball game. You are correct in stating that we are not a pet friendly hotel, but we are required to allow service animals into the hotel, which come in all shapes and sizes. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and I hope to see you in the future.

Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed for 1 night recently and I cannot say enough positive comments about this hotel & staff. Everything is new and location is very quiet. We actually watched some deer play in the nearby field one evening. Staff are friendly, room very clean and we would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: All rooms look like they would be great to me
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. I am pleased to hear that you felt our staff and hotel were outstanding! We hope to see you again in the future!

MIDWAY
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was the official hotel for a recent wedding we attended. The hotel is so new that most of our GPS systems couldn't find it. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were great. There is small restauarant in the lobby that serves Starbucks coffee and an excellent breakfast. I believe they also serve lunch. The hotel has lots of ourdoor space and a salt water pool.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
I apologize deeply for my delayed response, but wanted to take a minute to thank you for your gracious review! We strive to provide a pleasant stay during each guest's stay and I am pleased to hear we were able to do this for you.

US
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Courtyard during a business trip. The hotel is new and clean; the staff is professional and helpful. My room was spacious and quiet. If I am in Columbus for business, I will definitely stay at this Courtyard.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sari L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always happy to hear that our staff are meeting the expectations of our guests, and that your room met your standards.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you in the future.
Cincinnati
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Its a very nice facility, up to date, staffed with very friendly people and provides a high quality sleep! I booked at the last minute, so my price could be reflecting that, but I found it to be more expensive than your average. Still a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Will,

I want to apologize for my delayed response to your review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with myself, and others. I was pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you were able to get a goodnights sleep.

All of us here at the Courtyard New Albany hope to see you again if your travels bring you to our area in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Albany
Courtyard Columbus Easton
#41 of 143 in Columbus
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Easton
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270

Been to Courtyard Columbus New Albany? Share your experiences!