“Great Spot to rest and eat!”

Hampton Inn New Philadelphia
chicago
“Great Spot to rest and eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Hampton Inn was a great place for our family. Spacious room and GREAT service upon check in. Breakfast was great (sausages, waffles, omelettes and fresh fruit) and there was plenty of room avail for guests. There is a great Texas Roadhouse across the lot for dinner. No need to drive--you can walk!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

nphoh, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Philadelphia, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Thank you so much for your great comments. We do appreciate the positive feedback and do hope you will visit us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Athens, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We frequently stay at Hampton Inns. We paid over $200 for a night at this one. In light of the small-town location, this seemed highly excessive. The quality and service was the same as that we have received at many other Hampton Inns at far lower cost.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your time with us. I did want to take a moment to explain the reason for the higher rate while you were here. The weekend you were here is a special event weekend in our area that spans over 100 miles up and down I-77. Due to the demand in rooms our rates do increase for this special event. Thanks again for your comments. We do hope to see you again soon!
Osprey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Excellent Staff. Very clean with very professional personnel managing the hotel. The room was ready when we arrived at 11am which is rare today. The room was very clean with extra amenities. The house keeping staff was always available for extra items.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank David T
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay with us. We do appreciate the positive feedback. I'm so glad the team was able to take care of you while you were here. Thanks again!
Eslov, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've stayed at this property a number of times over the past years and always found it to be a good place to stop. The service is always friendly and efficient.
My last visit I forgot my IPad and didn't even realize I had left until Haley (front desk) called me an hour or so after I left. I'd driven too far to turnaround, but no worries, Haley offered to arrange to mail it. I had it back in my hands within a few days.
That's what I call service! Thanks Haley!

Room Tip: Ask for a river side room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ronald S
Thank you for your positive feedback on your stay with us. I'm so glad we were able to get your Ipod back to you. I can't imaging my life without my electronics! See you next time!
Morgantown, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I just returned from my many trips to the Hampton Inn, New Philadelphia Ohio from the time I made my reservation with Mandy who is always pleasant until my three day trip ended. The ladies at the front desk are very kind and helpful . I've been very happy with my room in every way. My issue there is the young man at the night shift Dustin I came in one evening as always to get my cup of coffee before going to my room there was no coffee. Cups and glasses on the counter.I knew if the morning crew would have seen this someone would have been called in the office. I knocked on the desk counter until he came out of the office and told him theres no coffee in the in the pots he said ok. I cleaned the dirty cups up myself and reported it the next morning. Other than that I also vote for some updates on the furniture.Still my place to rest at the end of the day. connie

Room Tip: I always stay on the third floor because to me its quite and yes if your on the side of Texas Road H...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank connie n
Hi Connie!

Thanks for the comments regarding your stay with us. We always love when you come to visit. You make sure we are all taken care of. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. Can't wait to see you again!!
New Philadelphia, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Our power was out from storm and we stayed. Nice hotel, close the Texas Roadhouse. The desk will give you discount card, which is nice to have. Pool area is nice and our son lived the pool. Everyone is very nice.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your favorable comments regarding your stay with us. We do so appreciate it and hope to see you again.
Warren, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel was clean. The staff was helpful and courteous. We enjoyed our stay, it was a pleasant atmosphere. The breakfast was very good with many items to choose from. It is close to many of the area tourist attractions and shopping. We enjoyed the pool. The parking lot was spacious with plenty of parking spots. We will stay here again, we are pleased.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We do appreciated the great comments and hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#3 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia
#3 of 4 in Berlin
The Wallhouse Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek

Been to Hampton Inn New Philadelphia? Share your experiences!