We stayed in the Silversmiths Cottage and it was sooo cute! The upstairs is the master suite and is huge. The heart shaped tub is much larger than the pic looks. It was great after a day of hitting the trails. People were friendly and when we asked for help cleaning up webs in our cottage they came right away to do it. Bed was comfortable. Food was very good too. If you look closely to cleanliness, as I do, you will find deep cleaning needs, such as walls, doors, windowsills and ceilings, but the basics were very clean. I think it may be our new weekend away spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the woods of scenic Hocking Hills, Ravenwood Castle provides a charming setting with a medieval flair. Whether you are planning a romantic trip for two or a unique getaway for family and friends, Ravenwood Castle makes for an unforgettable destination. Ravenwood offers a wide array of accommodations, from castle guest rooms and Medieval Village cottages to rustic Huntsman's Hollow cabins and Gypsy Wagons. Our guests enjoy dining in the Great Hall and Tea Room, or relaxing with a drink in the Raven's Roost Pub after a day exploring the caves and trails of Hocking Hills. Whether your vacation includes outdoor adventure or simply a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life, Ravenwood Castle is your destination. Leave the hassle, come stay in our castle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ravenwood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Castle Hotel New Plymouth
- Ravenwood Castle New Plymouth, Ohio