I love the castle. My wife and I have been there a few times now and we just booked 2 more visits. You will go for the castle but you'll go back for the food, staff, games, new friends, the pub, and all the awesome events. I personally love the diverse beer selection. My wife loves the grounds. Don't forget to say "hey" to Steve. Ask him to turn you on to some games you may have never heard of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the woods of scenic Hocking Hills, Ravenwood Castle provides a charming setting with a medieval flair. Whether you are planning a romantic trip for two or a unique getaway for family and friends, Ravenwood Castle makes for an unforgettable destination. Ravenwood offers a wide array of accommodations, from castle guest rooms and Medieval Village cottages to rustic Huntsman's Hollow cabins and Gypsy Wagons. Our guests enjoy dining in the Great Hall and Tea Room, or relaxing with a drink in the Raven's Roost Pub after a day exploring the caves and trails of Hocking Hills. Whether your vacation includes outdoor adventure or simply a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life, Ravenwood Castle is your destination. Leave the hassle, come stay in our castle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Ravenwood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Castle Hotel New Plymouth
- Ravenwood Castle New Plymouth, Ohio