We stayed at the forester cabin. The cabin had a bedroom by it self and the bed was real comfortable. The big room in the front had a futon, table and chairs, frig, microwave, and a coffee maker. We believe it would really be nice to have all the family to stay in the cabins. You would have to bring your big forks and pie iron along to make hot dogs, marshmallows and pies over the fire ring. This would be more like camping. You will find the staff real friendly and willing to help you. Your breakfast will always have something warm, fresh fruit, orange juice, milk , coffee, and hot chocolate. We can not wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the woods of scenic Hocking Hills, Ravenwood Castle provides a charming setting with a medieval flair. Whether you are planning a romantic trip for two or a unique getaway for family and friends, Ravenwood Castle makes for an unforgettable destination. Ravenwood offers a wide array of accommodations, from castle guest rooms and Medieval Village cottages to rustic Huntsman's Hollow cabins and Gypsy Wagons. Our guests enjoy dining in the Great Hall and Tea Room, or relaxing with a drink in the Raven's Roost Pub after a day exploring the caves and trails of Hocking Hills. Whether your vacation includes outdoor adventure or simply a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life, Ravenwood Castle is your destination. Leave the hassle, come stay in our castle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Ravenwood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Castle Hotel New Plymouth
- Ravenwood Castle New Plymouth, Ohio