1,219 results
All reviewspremier roomexcellent servicenight marketeast parcretreat spabreakfast buffetcustomer carespecial thankscoffee makerwarm hospitalitysushimeeting roommemorable stayyogurtexcellent stayswimming poolegg station
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Me and family stayed for 3 night, we have a good experience in this hotel, they have Indoor playground even small but my toddler boy love it ,outdoor playground, koi pond, aquarium, like a heaven for my boy
The staff are very friendly, always smile, even the gardener who shows us East parc Hydroponic garden,thank you sir
Their breakfast also delicious and various too

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed during Christmas holiday, hotel was full booked. Check in was a breeze, room is ready as we walked in at 12.30am
Got a 1st floor room, a bit disappointed at first, but turns out it was a blessing, as can go to anywhere without que for the lift (again, hotel was full :))
Kids friendly hotel due to:
1. Kids Pool have slides, as well a water drops like rains. So my 5yo play happily. For bigger kids, they also have bigger slides at adult pool, quite challenging. They provide float jacket as well. The bigger slides have operating time, but kids slides haven't. Adult pool have same depth, sorry can't remember the depth. Lifeguards is at stand by.
2. Indoor playground, at 3rd floor above the loby. With tunnel, small boxing, slides and best of all, pool ball. Can't find any kids can resist pool ball so far...
3. Outdoor playground, behind the 2nd building, floor is soft, they have slides, swing, etc. Small area but utilized quite effectively. At side of the area they also have koi pond and 2 big aquarium, filled with tilapia fish, which I assume is one of the source for the cooks. I didn't asked. :)
4. Kids movie, at 3rd floor above the loby, next to kids indoor playground. They convert a meeting room into a mini theater, where they do streaming of online movie. If no one is there when you come, you get to pick of what movie u want to watch. As they have a VERYGOOD WIFII throughout the building, no problem at all at streaming. Official open time is 9am-5pm. However I experienced ask for the movie to play at 7.30pm after dinner, and they say yes. Just make sure you make appointment before..
5. I heard you can also register on how to make bakpia, but I didn't had a chance to do this, so u better check with hotel.
With all above, I couldn't get my kid to get out of the hotel. In most time we spend inside hotel while we are at yogya. A waste? Well, not at all, look how happy my kid are.
Somethings can be improve:
1. Bathrobe is only available in 1 size, and very small, I can not use it, and was not replaced after it got wet from my kid swimming.
2. Breakfast Food has variety, however I feel like it's a bit tasteless. Very standard for 5 star hotel. And on our 4th day, already I feel a bit bored.

Will I recommend the hotel? If u have kids with small age, YES.
If not, you can come for:
1. Strong WIFII (my husband loves this)
2. Beautiful Merapi view deck (when no clouds very good background for selfie)
3. Enjoy the hidroponic garden
4. Try your adrenaline on the adult slides
5. Not have to leave hotel at Friday praying, as hotel conducted Friday praying.

Surrounding the hotel:
1. Nasi Uduk Palagan in front the hotel is very nice. Do try the Ayam Kampung Goreng, as it's soft.
2. ~50 mtr from hotel next to car washing outlet, there are a spa (can't remember the name) and the traditional massage is very nice, 60k for 60mins. Good price.

Will I come again if I had the chance? YES, no doubt.

Thank you Eastparc for making my family holiday an enjoyable one.

1  Thank Resti A
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Eastparc hotel is located at the eastern side of Yogyakarta as its name suggests.

It has all the qualities of a 5-star hotel, a gym, swimming pool, kids zone, mini theater, meeting rooms, and cozy lobby.

Breakfast is rich in taste and in variety. Western and local food are aplenty to chose from. We always skip our lunch after heavy breakfast in this hotel.

The hotel is fully booked this time of the year that's why the hotel and its staffers are over-stretched and over-whelmed by the influx of customers.

Being in the business for years now, the management should've anticipated this situation, but unfortunately they haven't.

We arrived at around 3pm traveling by car from Jakarta. We indeed timed up our arrival to suit the international check-in time, which is 2pm.

But to our disappointment we could only enter the rooms - we booked 4 rooms by the way - at around 6pm. This is really unacceptable. We demonstrated our disappointment in a very humble way by not responding at all to their multiple explations in the hope that it would amplify their guilty feelings. Hope it worked, if not pity on us.

Because if this reckless treatment, I can only give my overall review 3/5, which should've been 5/5 otherwise.

This hotel needs definitely more schooling.

3  Thank anthioc
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Kudos to the management for having such a great team.

If you guys are still undecided which Hotel to stay in Yogja, we would like to highly recommend Eastparc Hotel.

My parents-in-law, family and I stayed there for a week and was tremendously impressed by the hospitality, politeness and dedication of all the staff in the hotel, from the bellboys and porters, to the front desk officers, staff in the Verandah Restaurant, the Spa, etc.

Smiles and salutations greeted us every single morning and every time you meet them.

We’ve stayed in many hotels in several countries before, for work or holidays, but none match Eastparc staff’s warmth and hospitality.

Eg: Once the staff noticed that we always had to search for a table for six for our breakfast, they offered to set up and reserve the table for us every single morning, asked the type of tea or coffee we wanted so that it’ll be prepared once we arrived the following day. They also remembered that we would always asked for two glasses of warm water and one glass for hot water to accompany our drinks.

The spread for their breakfast was good too. As we were there for several days, they even offered to cook a special item for us, if they were not found in the menu. In fact, they did just that and hosted us to a special dinner one night. The food served was superb that we ordered the items the following night. Though the service of the staff was great, we were slightly disappointed by the buffet spread during dinner though. But we are confident they could improve on them.

When we inquired about several places that we intended to go, they even typed out these places with their addresses and printed for us for our easy reference.

On our departure day, after our quick breakfast (due to our early flight) they prepared several take-away boxes of fried noodle (we chose the item) for us to take in case we might get hungry at the airport. (We didn’t request for it. It’s their hospitality.)

Such efforts and dedications to make our stay memorable and pleasant and indeed it was. We felt so blessed (and pampered to be honest ).

We would like to give special mention to Mr Jas, Freddy, Cahya, Tomo; and Ms Ndari, Ndah, Katty, Marni, Sari and many others who made our stay special.

We hope to go back there again when we next go to Yogjakarta for our family vacation.

Thanks for the great memory guys.

3  Thank NASA106
Reviewed 22 December 2017

On the middle of December 2017, our company have a 2 days meeting event on Eastparc. Their banquet team, especially Pak Rio serve us with exceptional service. Especially when we need unplanned request to be fulfill soon, they are very helpful.
Thank you banquet team and Pak Rio.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business