“A very pleasant stay”

Reviewed 20 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norman F
Reviewed 8 August 2013

While traveling with a group, we arrived at the Days Inn Niles pretty late at night. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and quick checking us in. He was also amazingly thorough with instructions about where to park and the best doors to use to get in and out of the building. He was also very helpful with late night places to eat and with basic knowledge of the surrounding area. I had a 2nd floor room with a balcony in the back building. Everything was good except for 3-4 decent sized stains on the fitted sheet on the bed. I called down and the front desk clerk told me that they only supply him with towels and smaller items late at night. I asked if I could switch rooms and he accommodated me immediately and apologized profusely. The rooms are pretty outdated decor-wise and the dark wood and dark drapes and bedcover makes the room kind of cave like. Everything else was great (bathroom, shower, TV, internet) and the room was clean. Good deal for a 2-star level motel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ibemanthony
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I travel a lot around the united states and I just have to say I had the pleasure of meeting D.K. PATEL at Days Inn location Niles Ohio he was the nicest and the sweetest man to talk to He runs the Days Inn in Niles Ohio I went there looking for a place to stay for the week The night before I stayed at a Large Named Hotel change needless to say I checked out the next morning because of too many issues with that hotel so I found Days Inn and told them my story and they took great care with us gave us the larger suit for the price of a regular room rate and they took care of everything the room was perfect with granite counter tops , double sinks, and large king size bed which felt like heaven and not a rock, plus there was a balcony over looking the pool I must say thank you to D.K. PATEL , you and Days Inn saved that week for my husband and I we thank you for your great hotel and GREAT STAFF THANK YOU SHARON PERLIN/ POPCORN TRAVEL

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had left West Virginia and were on our way to Cleveland, so this was a resting point for us. The room was fairly clean, and the staff was kind and courteous. It is not a 4 star property, but if you are looking for decent place to spend the night, you'll do OK here.

Room Tip: If you have allergies, be sure to ask for a non-smoking room. You cannot assume that all hotels are...