“Tasty!”

Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Girard, Ohio
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I eat Indian food at least once a week. I've found Bombay Curry's chicken tika masala some of the best! They spice it in a variety of ways by request. Very nice employees as well.

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank msergi

Warren, Ohio, United States
“Good, interesting place. New taste experience.”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I have never had Indian food and was pleasantly surprised. The place had nice decor, clean and everyone was so very polite. My husband had a lamb dish that he was very happy with and. Had chicken. Wonderful taste experience especially if you like curry. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because we had a new waitress who knew absolutely nothing about the food or the menus. She had been working there for two weeks and said how much she loved it there but was clueless about everything. The owners should teach their servers the menu. Other than that, it was a great dinner and we will go back for thier buffet so we can sample a variety!

Visited June 2013
7 Thank Pamela R
Warren, Ohio
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

They served a buffet that had all their dished named. So if there was one I liked more than others I would order that on by itself the next time I came in. If you like Indian food I recommend this one.

Visited March 2013
7 Thank Pat R
“Best service (Leroy and Fred) step outside the box and give it a try....”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I can't say enough great things about Bombay the service the food is amazing they are at the top of my list for great restaurants. A++++++thank you for giving Niles some variety..

• Visited April 2013
10 Thank Leslie52372
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Great "to go" service.”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Friendly, helpful, quick service. Hostess Ariel, was a complete joy, very conversational and helpful explaining the menu. Great menu, quality food.

Visited February 2013
13 Thank Rob C

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!