“Best Coffee I've Ever had in a Restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Warren, Ohio
“Best Coffee I've Ever had in a Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The food is very good. It's always been a good value.
This is the only restaurant that I order coffee after my meal. Paying over $2.00 for a cup never seemed worth it, but here you get a carafe and it tastes great.
The only negative on this restaurant is the noise.

Visited May 2013

Merritt Island, Florida
“Server wasn't at her best :-/”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

We normally have a great customer experience but this visit wasn't the case. Server seemed to be off her game and elsewhere. The food as always was good and price is always worth the visit.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CEC_Jason
Ohio
“Good Food but slow service”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I love the Olive Garden salads, and the new Venetian Chicken is a great option that is low calorie. Went here for lunch and the service was extremely slow. The waitress had too many tables and we did not get salad refills, etc. I would rate this very good or excellent if the service had been better.

Visited November 2012
Warren, Ohio
“Olive Garden”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

A nice selection on the menu and free refills of soup and salad. Large tables available for parties of 6 on up. We asked for the lunch menu on Sunday and ordered from it. We were served and charged for the dinner price because the server said she was not told. The menus were there in plain site so she should have caught it without our telling her. Anyway I was charged several $ more because of the 6 persons at the table. Be sure to inform the server which menu you are ordering from. Food is good, not great, wedding soup is mostly salty broth. Salads are OK. 3 1/2 stars for this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Vienna, Ohio
“YOU SHOULD GO AWAY HUNGARY”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

this is one my wife's choices and i like it myself. i like the chicken alfredo the best. if you like pasta, you'll love the olive garden.

Visited July 2012