“Niles, is finally growing up!!!!”

Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Niles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Niles, is finally growing up!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I grew up in Niles, Ohio. I left 40 years ago and every time I go back it looks the same. I had not been back in 3 years. Last Saturday I went back for a high school reunion. Wow, I was so happy to see up scaled businesses moving in. The Residence Inn was beautiful. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Katie, at the front desk, went out of her way to assist me. The rooms are like studio apartments. Do not miss the breakfast bar!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is a brand new hotel. It has modern room and lobby amenities. 2 large screen televisions in 1 bedroom quite and DirecTV. Very friendly and accomodating staff. During the week there is an evening happy hour with food and beers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel this weekend and it was fantastic. It is gorgeous - the public areas, the breakfast area, everything. We loved how there were TVs in these little nooks in the public areas where you could sit and watch your own channel while you ate as well as a fire pit and basketball court in the back yard. The bedding was great and the showers were amazing. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they helped us out when we had a family issue in town that required us to have a delayed departure. I was told it was no problem and to just take care of our situation and take our time. It is such a change from the usual hotel options in Warren. We already have our Thanksgiving reservations and will likely be back before then for another visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend in a studio room. The hotel is one month old and is beautiful. Very large public area, including several private sitting areas, each with their own TV. Bedding was very comfortable and everything in working order. Food was average for this type of hotel. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: I would say probably not any good rooms if you are looking for a view. The hotel is situated direct...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Canton, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is beautiful. It feels like you're the first person to sleep in that room it's so clean and new looking. The hotel is 'attached' to a shopping mall. And there are also restaurants like Outback, Red Lobster, and Buffalo Wild Wings within walking distance.
The rooms come equipped with dishes, utensils, and a cooktop. So if you wanted to cook your own meal you would have all you needed. And you could even call ahead and they can have groceries waiting on you when you get there.
My one huge negative was that there were 4 children between the ages of 7-11 that ran all over the place uncontrolled and unsupervised. During breakfast, they were in there fingering up all the bread and muffins, spilling stuff everywhere and taking as much food as they could possibly get on their tray like it's the only meal they get all day. A few hours later, my husband and I went to the pool only to find those same children swimming, again, unsupervised by any adult and swimming in their underwear. I told the lady at the front desk and she said she would take care of it and apologized, but and hour later when we went back they were still there and still in their underwear. We were actually booked for another nights stay, but we checked out and left. I realize the hotel can't control who stays there. But they can control the situation by having kids under a certain age always be accompanied by an adult in public areas. And I find it really hard to believe that rule doesn't already exist especially in the pool area...
It was an unfortunate end to a really nice stay..

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank DjLilly
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear DjLilly,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Youngstown Warren Niles. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our brand new suites and convenient location. However, I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was interrupted by other guests. Please know that as soon as we were notified of the situation we did address it with the parents of the children. We appreciate your concerns and do have policies in place to ensure everyone's safety and space is respected. I hope that you will get another opportunity to enjoy our beautiful hotel again very soon.

Brian N.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This Residence Inn is brand-new, super-clean and modern. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's right next to a mall that has a play area for kids. I just wish there were better dining options in mall area, but that's probably an unrealistic expectation.

Stayed June 2014
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I traveled to the area for business and was very glad I choose to stay here. Every night, my room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The property is new so everything was in great condition. I would recommend staying here if you are in the area!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niles
Hampton Inn & Suites Niles/Warren
Avalon Inn and Resort
Avalon Inn and Resort
#3 of 7 in Warren
Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)
Fairfield Inn Warren Niles
BEST WESTERN Park Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Been to Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles? Share your experiences!