“Problem with noisy neighbors”

Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in North Canton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cincinnati, United States
“Problem with noisy neighbors”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Hampton Inn staff remedied my problem with noisy neighbors in the next hotel room by reassigning me to another very quiet room the next evening. The hotel staff at this Hampton Inn is outstanding. I have stayed at this Hampton Inn for an annual golf tournament, in which I participate, four or five times previously.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. We appreciate the kind words. I am glad to know that we were able to resolve your noise issue and that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. We enjoy your group and are looking forward to seeing you again next year!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Rooms are very nice. Breakfast even nicer...yay for waffles! Love that there are evening snacks and fruit infused water. The location is good, but the area is not very big anyhow. The parking lot could be better lit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FLJLF
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for completing a review of our property, the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton here on Trip Advisor, we appreciate you doing so. I have shared your comments with the staff we are always looking to see what our guests are saying. We thank you for your loyalty to us and Hampton and look forward to seeing you again when you come back to Canton where the waffles will be waiting!
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just came back from a basket ball tournament at this hotel. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful.
rooms were squeaky clean and breakfast plentiful
Julie from sales kept in touch with our organization and myself regarding what time games are at how early and schedule and always asked what they can do to accommodate us
No one has ever been like this to us
We thank you all !!!!
we had over 100 family members stay here and everyone hopes that our Church in Canton puts in a bid again for a tournament
I truly recommend hotel too all
Super Clean
Friendly Staff
Super Quiet
East Access to every where near mall and hwy
truly a perfect place

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your experience here with us. We appreciate all of the feedback you have given us. I have shared with Julie and the rest of the staff your comments regarding our service and property and we thank you so much for taking the time to write them. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again if the tournament comes back to Canton area!
Lewis Center, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed just one night as a family of 3 in town for a sports tournament. Checking in and getting settled into our double queen bed suite went flawlessly. Our room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and there were many choices.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. I am so glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us. We know you have many choices in the area and thank you for your loyalty and for staying with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Canton area!
Salem, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My family has traveled across the country and we always seem to gravitate toward Hilton. During all of our travels we have NEVER experienced the quality of service that was present in Canton, Ohio. The staff was the so very helpful in accommodating us and extremely compassionate and concerned regarding our situation. My father was sent to Canton for a quadruple bypass surgery. We have been staying at this Hampton for 10 days now. This staff has made our stay so comforting. Mindi, Amanda, Jodi, Noel, Vickie, Kaitlyn and many others....Hilton/Hampton should be proud to have all of you as employees. This is an example of what "home away from home" should be! Thank you so much for all that you have done and all of your prayers thus far.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know what a great job we did while you were staying with us. It was our pleasure to do what we could to make your stay more comfortable during that stressful time. We try very hard to make sure all of our guests have a wonderful experience with us. I have shared your comments with the staff so we can celebrate what we are doing right! We appreciate all of your kind words and truly hope that your father has a swift recovery. We thank you for your loyalty and hope that should you return to Canton, you will choose to stay with us again!
Milford, Ohio
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton this past week as part of a wedding. I am a Pastor and when I arrived on Thursday at 1 my room was clean and ready however when I unpacked the dress shirt I was going to wear that night was a wrinkled mess. I didn't know what to do as the rehearsal was in an hour and a half and I didn't have a vehicle. So I called down to the front desk and Katie was there to save the day or at least the shirt. She called various cleaners and found one who could take care of me right then. That alone would have been above and beyond but since I didn't have a car she also took me to the cleaners in the hotels van. I will never forget my amazing experience at this Hampton and because of it I am a Hampton customer for life! On a side note the breakfast and the fruit infused water were amazing! Thanks Hampton North Canton you guys are awesome!

• Stayed May 2014
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you for writing such a wonderful review here on Trip Advisor! We work hard each and every day to create memorable experiences and are so glad we were able to make a lasting impression on you. I have shared your comments with the staff at our morning meeting, it was a great way to start out the day celebrating Kaitlin and the team! We thank you for your loyalty to Hampton and our hotel and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Canton area!
Hilliard, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

While I was not able to check in by noon (understandable in busy town) I was blown away that the staff took the extra time to call me after I checked out to let me know I had left behind a suit in the closet. Luckily I was sill in town and able to pick it up. I also love the fact they had "to go" breakfast for those of us who did not wake up early for breakfast:)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to make us aware of your recent experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. We work very hard to ensure that we make a lasting impression on our guests from our product to our service. I am so glad to hear that we were able to get in touch with you before you left the area to return your lost item. We know that you have many choices when it comes to hotels and appreciate your loyalty to Hampton. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Canton area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Canton
Staybridge Suites Canton
Courtyard Canton
Courtyard Canton
#4 of 7 in North Canton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Canton? Share your experiences!