“My Family's Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Review of El Rincon

El Rincon
Ranked #29 of 111 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2013

El Rincon is our favorite Mexican Restaurant. We've been going to the Akron location for 15+ years and since moving to Canton 10+ to this location. Always good service, meals come out as fast a drive-thru. Portions are huge and the price is perfect for an inexpensive night out with the family.

Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

we have never had a bad meal there! always delicious and fast service. guacamole and the salsa are excellent.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm not a fan of Mexican cuisine and don't know much about it. I ended up going with a party of 12. I ordered the Spinach and Cheese enchiladas with the guacamole salad and rice. The enchilada was excellent and the salad was very good. I skipped the rice, although I had a couple bites and it was ok; just not a rice lover. I was surprised by the hot peppers in the enchilada, but managed to eat them anyway. Mouth burning (I am a wimp) I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent with the staff being very attentive. We needed space for a wheel chair and they were very accomodating. The dinner cost under $10. If I have to eat Mexican again, this is where I would go.

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Yes, standard food. Yes, typical atmosphere. But the price and quick service make this a great spot for those needing lots if food that tastes good!! Not to mention the great premium margarita 1/2 pitcher at $10 that tops off a long work day. They don't try to be more than they are-"Mexican" food for the average person.
For those with a harsh review...remember where you are and what you are reviewing. El-Rincon meets the needs of hungry, cost-conscious folks looking for a quick, good meal!!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

After living in California and working in Mexico, I like something at least a little authentic. This place is a glorified taco bell, except taco bell is probably a little better. Im not on board with the folks who wrote good reviews on this restaurant and I wonder if any of them have ever had real mexican food. They dont serve hamburger in burritos in Mexico, so loose the authentic lable. Yuck

1  Thank Jim C