“Jackson township's El Rincon is average”
Review of El Rincon

El Rincon
Ranked #29 of 111 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When we entered, we were greeted by a waiter who can barely understand English. We were given a menu and we asked for the Maragrita specials, he said that Monday and Tuesday they have a $3 Maragrita. When we asked what flavor they have, he kept saying Lime.(later on I found out they also have Mango and peach flavor) we decided to order one and we were asked whether we want it in ice or crushed. We asked which one is better, he did not understand and look confused. In the end, after countless attempt to ask, I just said crushed.
When ordering the food, I ask what is one of the menu, and he keep flipping the page to the fajitas section. We ordered different but ended up almost getting the same type. The shrimp was barely seen and not really that much. The one I got was a beef with shrimp and he said it's ribeye...yeah it is just filet with lots of fat around the beef.
when we were presented with the bill, they overcharge us for the margarita. Watch before you pay. Oh we also ask for dessert and the waiter do not understand.
I am not being racial, but I am an immigrant myself, when you want to have people service related business, please HIRE people who can actually communicate and not just amongst yourself while your customer is eating.
I used to own my own restaurant and I made sure customer service is priority. To this day, the place is still running good.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We are frequent eaters at El Rincoon. The chips/salsa are good, food is served FAST!! Everything has always been very good!
Kid friendly, too!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

El Rincon is our favorite Mexican Restaurant. We've been going to the Akron location for 15+ years and since moving to Canton 10+ to this location. Always good service, meals come out as fast a drive-thru. Portions are huge and the price is perfect for an inexpensive night out with the family.

Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

we have never had a bad meal there! always delicious and fast service. guacamole and the salsa are excellent.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm not a fan of Mexican cuisine and don't know much about it. I ended up going with a party of 12. I ordered the Spinach and Cheese enchiladas with the guacamole salad and rice. The enchilada was excellent and the salad was very good. I skipped the rice, although I had a couple bites and it was ok; just not a rice lover. I was surprised by the hot peppers in the enchilada, but managed to eat them anyway. Mouth burning (I am a wimp) I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent with the staff being very attentive. We needed space for a wheel chair and they were very accomodating. The dinner cost under $10. If I have to eat Mexican again, this is where I would go.