“Going Back in Time”
Review of Fieldcrest Estate

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Canton
Fieldcrest Estate
Reviewed 19 May 2014

One reason I enjoyed traveling to Ireland was staying in old farm houses (B&Bs). Staying at the Fieldcrest Estate, although not 500 years old, took me back 40 plus years and my growing up in Canton and in a smaller more peaceful world. The decor brought back those memories of my childhood home ... as well. Loved the quietness and the farm buildings, complete with horses. On a walk I spotted a red tail fox stood and starred at me.
Tracie has fun activities planned as well for the summer but my visit I watch a delightful comic musical up in the lodge. 4 in the cast and a great pianist accompanying them .
Everyone of the care takers awesome people.. The inn has a kitchen we used to prepare food for a large family gathering. And we all ate around a dining room table..it is an old home. Comes complete with silverware, plates, glasses, etc... the folks taking care of the place brought in larger cooking pans and salad bowls...you just need to ask and it appears. bottom line..very special place.
We like the set up for breakfast, anytime you want to eat the stuff is there..no time hindrance. Make your own..we were there for 5 nights and brought in a few things.
I mean come on..farmland setting versus box hotels, well kept grounds, nice folks. It's a no brainer!

Room Tip: We used Inn room #4 . It has a single room off the main bedroom,needed for a grown daughter...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank NicePerson1
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for leaving such a nice review of your stay! We're so glad you got to enjoy some of the extras we try to provide as well. It was wonderful to have you visit with us, we hope to see you again on another visit to North Canton!

There are newer reviews for Fieldcrest Estate

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Fieldcrest Estate is in a rural setting near Canton. Our room was large, well appointed and extremely comfortable. The house contains a well stocked kitchen and we made our own coffee and breakfast. There are restaurants and markets nearby. The property consists of multiple acres of well tended lawns. There are several interesting and attractive buildings on the property. Several horses roamed enclosed areas at the back of the property. The price was very fair for a unique property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jakegreenville
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose to visit us again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I spent 2 nights for our anniversary. The room and public spaces were clean, the staff were friendly and the grounds were peaceful. It was very much worth the stay and we will be returning. I recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

We were so happy to have you here celebrating your Anniversary! Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My wife and I stayed on a Thursday night. What an awesome place! Game room, wonderful kitchen area, reading room, and Ohio Presidential rooms all made for a grand experience. Our flight was delayed and the staff worked around our late arrival. We would definitely stay there again-and hope to soon!

• Stayed: April 2014
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit! Thank you for the awesome feedback and we can't wait to have you visit with us again!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed for 2 days celebrating our anniversary. The price is excellent and you have shared use of the kitchen, living and dining room. It was a beautiful place and we would definitely stay there again. Kitchen was well stocked with breakfast items and snack items for later. Also the fridge in our room had sodas and water bottles in it. All included in our room price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angeo1994
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We were so happy you decided to stay with us not once during your trip, but twice! Happy to have you celebrate your anniversary with us! Thank you for the kind words and please visit again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

When I travel for business I like to stay in a bed and breakfast instead of the chain hotels. Staff met me after hours for check in, The house, my room and the grounds are beautiful. Wireless worked great. Even though the weather was not great I was able to take nice walks around the grounds. Horses and deer are right out your back door. Loved the game room and the pool table. This is a great place for business people as well as families. Located near to shopping and lots of good places to eat. I had to travel out of town and it was my 50th birthday and when I got back from work there was a birthday cupcake in my room, you don't get that in a chain hotel! Really friendly staff that made you feel like you were staying with friends. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind words! We enjoyed having you at our Inn and look forward to your next visit, with better weather, for sure!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This bed/breakfast style inn is fabulous!The rooms were spacious,clean and beautiful, the staff was A1.Stayed here for a dinner/dance on Valentine's Day.Would highly recommend this Inn for a romantic getaway or an alternative to regular hotel stays!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
FieldcrestEstate, Manager at Fieldcrest Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Tim! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! We are glad you enjoyed the Valentine holiday as well! Visit again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Canton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton
Courtyard Canton
Courtyard Canton
#4 of 7 in North Canton

Been to Fieldcrest Estate? Share your experiences!