I ended up staying here through Priceline's Express Deals for a little over $50/night. I arrived around 9:30 p.m., and the desk clerk (I think her name was Janet) was friendly very thorough in explaining everything about the hotel. The room was large, with a fridge, range, and microwave, as well as pots, pans, utensils, etc. I didn't end up using them, but it was nice to know they were there just in case. The wifi worked well enough (there was an option to upgrade to higher speed for $3/night, but the standard was fast enough). The room was quiet and the A/C worked great. The bed was a bit firm, but it was comfortable. There's a WalMart across the street and plenty of stores and restaurants around. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Cleveland North Olmsted
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted Ohio