“The Belly Buster”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
North Olmsted, Ohio
“The Belly Buster”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Red Robins, Has several burgers to Choose from and lots of fries on refells. My best burger that i like to order comes with pepper jack cheese / mushrooms,and bacon . The prices are good on the wallet for the family.

• Visited January 2014

Ashland, Ohio
“Festive Atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

First time for our family to visit a Red Robin. It was a Friday night and our wait was only 10 minutes. The location was very good and easy to get to from I-480. The environment was festive and loud but I think that is typical of this chain. The staff was very nice and somewhat older than typically seen. Overall it was a family, blue collar, working class feel which was fine with me. The burgers were very good as well as the onion rings. They offer everyone an unlimited amount off fries which was nice. They have several dipping sauces for the fries and the campfire was most excellent (along with their ranch). They have vegetarian items too on the menu. The waitress was very pleasant with a down-home spirit though was a little behind servicing our table. The prices were middle of the road but reasonable and as expected. Overall all it was a good experience and I'd return in the future.

• Visited January 2014
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Our server Deanna was very attentive, friendly and experienced, she did a great job. However, the presentation and cooking of the food was very disappointing. I eat Red Robin burgers in Pennsylvania very often. When I went to the Red Robin in N. Olmsted, Ohio I was ashamed that I insisted my relatives eat with us. The burger was over cooked, although juicy, which dripped down your arms because they do not wrap them in the standard sandwich paper which we are used to, the burger roll was not nice either and I was so disappointed with my onion strings. They really need practice cooking the onion strings. Deanna brought out onion strings twice and both times they were inedible. My husband said his beer was good. The restaurant was also very noisy. We will never go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Paelaine2013
North Olmsted
“Decent”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This Red Robin is just ok. The staff is friendly and the food is alright. However, the men's bathroom has a very bad odor and it's not what you think. Oddly enough it has been like that for years.

Visited July 2013
Akron, Ohio
“tada!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The service, the food, the amount and the cost. I was there for my Birthday just before going to a movie, the waitress was very courteous and got us drink refills without having to hail her down. Made sure we got everything in a timely fashion and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Visited May 2013