“Great Staff and Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in North Olmsted
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Dusty was fantastic!!Lucky to have her!! Congrat's to La Quinta with finding her!! Room was very clean, T. V. Channels decent ! Internet good!! Overall Very Impressed!!Dusty even called me to let me know they have Cookies!!

Room Tip: Ask for Dusty!! If you are lucky and she is there she is GREAT!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My room had 2 queen sized beds with wardrobe, microwave, mini-fridge, wide screen TV, full-length mirror. Room was clean. Did not like the coat hangers..they were connected to the wardrobe. Did not have central air/heat but had wall-mounted heater/A/C which made it difficult to adjust temperature. Free wifi was very slow, and the printer in the business center did not work. Bathroom had shower and tub and vanity with 2 shelves. Close to mall and restaurants. I would stay here again because it was clean and convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The staff here is absolutely phenomenal, going above and beyond for my boyfriend and I. When our connecting flight was cancelled, the airline was supposed to help us get a hotel for the night and fly us out the next morning. Keep in mind, we were flying out of Los Angeles at night and got to Cleveland for our Raleigh connection around 6:30am, and finally left the airport around 9:30 after waiting in the customer service line for an hour and a half. The airline did NOT set up a reservation, and we were completely exhausted. The customer service hot line even told us we would have to drive BACK to the airport to get a voucher to pay for this hotel.

Mickey, John, and Leia at La Quinta were more than accommodating, going above and beyond to help us. Mickey even drove to the airport to attain this voucher to pay for the hotel!! What a gesture. I was blown away with their professionalism and generosity. The bed was comfy and the water was hot, too!

Long story short, if I ever have the misfortune of having to visit Cleveland again, I will only stay at this here. Thanks guys for everything!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Kumar-Owner, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to create this review. We strive to try a little harder when at all possible, to accommodate our guests during their stay. We appreciate your positive comments, and more importantly, are happy that you had a wonderful stay.

A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed 21 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Brought my dog for a dog show in town and the place was very clean and well kept. Room was nice, bathroom was nice except for wierd bathtub. The tub bottom curves up at each side which makes it uncomfortable to stand while showering. Breakfast each day had some hot items which made it nicer then the standard continental type breakfast. Lady who made the breakfast was very nice to everyone and kept up with restocking the breakfast items. USA today was available for guests.
Did not use the pool but they do have an indoor pool. Check-in and Check-out were great with their friendly staff.
I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Anybody can have a bad day, but this stay was a just a series of problems. First, the Wi-Fi connection was awful. They said several times that they were going reset it, but simple text emails were timing out. Someone finally said that their service provider wasn’t very good. The first morning, I did not get my requested wake-up call. I let the desk know that morning, that afternoon when I returned and in the evening when I setup the call for the next morning. The person that I spoke to in the afternoon said that they tested it and everything was working. Next morning, there was no wake-up call. Housekeeping hadn’t restocked my in-room coffee, so I had to run to my meeting with no breakfast and no coffee. I again notified the desk that I didn’t get my wake up call. Their response was that it was on the list and I should have gotten it. I returned that evening and housekeeping hadn’t touched my room. I called the desk and told them about the missed call and missed housekeeping service. The manager came up and told me that he had tested the system and confirmed the problem. They were going to have to replace a card in the PBX and it wasn’t going to be fixed until the next day. I was also told that housekeeping was gone for the day; they brought some shampoo and fresh towels, but no vacuuming or making the bed. They offered to move me to another room, but I was checking out the next day and didn’t want the hassle of having to pack up and move. The next morning when I did not have a wake-up call and had a do not disturb sign on my door, the phone guy called first thing in the morning and woke me up to say that he’d replaced the card and wanted my help testing the fix. I told him that he’d awaken me, but helped him conduct his test anyway. I went back to sleep for a bit before housekeeping, missing the previous day, woke me up banging around in the hallway.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

I am sorry your stay was disappointing. We try hard to accommodate all of our guests, and in this case, we apparently did not live up to our standards. As previously stated (outside of TripAdvisor), we would welcome for you to speak to us directly via phone and/or in-person to see how we can better accommodate you on your next visit, if and when you are in the greater Cleveland area in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Olmsted
Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead
Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport
Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall
Courtyard Cleveland Airport North
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West? Share your experiences!