“Older property, expensive breakfast”

Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in North Olmsted
Cleveland
“Older property, expensive breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our family stayed here in January as a little get-away so the kids could swim. The hotel is an older property that was probably considered very nice in it's day, but the wear and tear is now showing.
But first, let me say, the room was fine & clean. We had two queens and a pull out couch. There is no mini fridge in the room. It's just a basic hotel room.
The indoor swimming pool is very small. Fortunately it was not crowded when we were there. Also there is no hot tub.
The breakfast was terrible. We are used to staying at properties (like Marriotts) where the breakfast is included. This breakfast buffet was at a cost, and the food did not look great. So we ordered off the menu, and it was just average. Not worth paying for. We would have been better off leaving the hotel and eating at an outside restaurant.
The location is convenient. There is a decent mall across the street and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Inky026,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We do use all reviews to fine tune our operations. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, we apologize for you not being satisfied with the value of our breakfast in our restaurant. Please contact me directly next time your travels bring you back in the area, as I would love to make this past experience right with you. We also have special rates available at Radisson.com that include breakfast with your rate. This does add more value to the room.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

440.734.5060

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Perfectly comfortable airport hotel with easy access to a few local restaurants within walking distance.

Free shuttle from the airport but you have to call. The hotel is not linked to the free arrivals area hotel directory phone. Drivers were very nice and only took 10 minutes to pick me up after my call.

Gym was clean but I couldn't get the treadmill to work so I used the exercise bike. Pool was loaded with happy kids before dinner.

Breakfast buffet was good value and servers were friendly.

Bathroom and Bedroom were very large and comfortable and clean but since I only really spent time sleeping and having a quick shower before dashing out, I don't have much to report.

I would happily choose this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Rogue_Wave_Traveler,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor! We appreciate all reviews and use them to fine tune our operations.

We are pleased to see you enjoyed the size of the room as well as our breakfast in Boulevards Restaurant. My apologies for the treadmill not being operable, our maintenance team has resolved this issue and all fitness room equipment is working properly.

Once again, thank you! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Missouri City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The grounds well maintained even though snow on ground.
The front staff was very helpful and accommodating my needs when requesting late check out.
The room was clean and spacious, bathroom had all the adequate supplies. The shower head had excellent pressure.
The room had a flat screen television.
But, my favorite was the "Sleep Number" bed! ....The best I've slept in months while traveling for business.
I would recommend for families or business travel because of close proximity of shopping and hwy 480.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank trvlzom62
trvlzom62,

Thank you for this great review on Tripadvisor! It is always nice to see our guests enjoy our services and amenities, especially from a season traveler such as yourself! We do use all reviews to better our operations here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport!

Once again, thank you for the great review and thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Cleveland area!

Mechanicville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

The entire staff is very nice and helpful, I would not stay at another hotel it is like my second home. The food is always good, fast service, and the staff is pleasent to talk with. I couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay.

Room Tip: I stay at this hotel every week, I get a different room every week all the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank richard d
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson Cleveland Airport. We are all very pleased to see that you enjoy staying with us. Our entire staff enjoys you staying here and we look forward to seeing you almost every week!

Once again, thank you and we will see you soon!

Warren, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

The staff is very friendly and nothing less than great! The hotel is great and always cozy! The food/restaurant is amazing and they never fall short of meeting any of my needs while on my stay. They always make sure my stay is a comfortable/great experience!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank MissMenaMe
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear MissMenaMe,

Thank you for this very kind review of our hotel. It is always pleasant to see someone appreciate the service everyone strives so hard to give here at Radisson Cleveland Airport. As always, always we appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon!

Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

This motel is truely my home away from home. The entire staff have been excellent with each and every time I stay. From Ralph and Amber at the front desk to the entire kitchen staff, they each go above any beyond. THEY ARE MY MOTEL FAMILY!!!!....I love them all!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank JeanS318
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Jean,

Thank you for this great review! I have shared this with our entire staff, and everyone was pleased to hear the great things you say about us. As you already know, we are always happy to see you, and pleased that you choose Radisson Cleveland Airport over our many competitors in the area.

We look forward to seeing you very soon!

Ryan Phelps
Forked River, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I travel to Cleveland 3-4 times a month and I have spent many nights at your hotel. From Ralph at the front desk to Miriam greeting me almost every morning at breakfast - the staff is great! I appreciate the hospitality that I receive each time I stay - it truly makes being away from home so often much better.

Kari Lagace

Room Tip: Because of my extended stays - I prefer a room with a fridge. Be sure and request this if needed.; t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Kari L
Kari,

On behalf of the entire staff here at Radisson Cleveland Airport, thank you for this kind review. Ralph and Mariam were pleased to see you enjoy the service they provide. We know that you have many options when choosing a hotel, and we truly appreciate that you choose us, as we enjoy having you here!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ryan Phelps
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Olmsted
Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West
Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Courtyard Cleveland Airport North
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall

Been to Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West? Share your experiences!