“The staff was so helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West

Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in North Olmsted
Chicago, Illinois
“The staff was so helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

From the moment I arrived Amber and Ralph at the desk was so helpful and made my stay amazing. The breakfast was amazing also.The cook made things that I wanted even though there was a buffet. The pool was great also. But Amber and Ralph stood out.

Room Tip: Floor 5 is where i stayed and was great.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Check in was fast and easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the Sleep Number Bed was very comfortable. There are several restaurants within walking distance. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: 6th floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Waynesburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

stayed here 1 nite before flying out of cle. used the park and stay package and was well worth it. took us to the airport at the time requested and problems arriving back in cle to pick us up. hotel is very clean and close to alot of resturant. you can walk to some resturants. will use again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
gilda829,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Radisson Cleveland Airport. I will share this with our team, as I am sure everyone will be pleased to see you enjoyed the service we all work very hard to provide.

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was my first time in Cleveland so i'm not sure how it compares to other hotels in the area, however I booked on hotwire so it was quite a good value for the price paid. I'm sure this was quite a nice hotel at one point, however it is showing it's age, which i'm fine with as long as the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, and that they were.

I did notice that the room were awfully dry, perhaps it was the bitterly cold weather that day, but just brushing the sheets in the dark were enough to see sparks of static electricity everywhere. I guess i haven't been to a Radisson before because the inflating beds to your comfort/firmness level was new to me, but such a good idea and made for a good sleep.

Overall, a decent stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Aloha_Eric,

Thank you for the review here on Tripadvisor! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed our Sleep Number Beds and were able to have a good night's rest! Not only do we hope to see you again here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, but we hope you decide to stay at our other Radisson, Radisson Blu, Country Inn and Suites, Park Inn, and Park Plaza hotels. Please visit clubcarlson.com to learn more about our brands, I am very confident you will be pleased with everything the company offers!

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

North Olmsted, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We booked ahead of time, we arrived and it was confussion from the start they had me signed a paper then I was asked to sign another because I signed someone else's .then we went up to the room given to us and when we opened the door the TV was on and there were clothes in the closet so back down to the front desk where the said they were sorry and gave us another room.it was not what I expected of the Radisson but OK. We had someone else meeting us there which needed a room with a balcony for smoking and we were given a room with no balcony back to the front desk again where again they said they were sorry and given another room.the phones did not work to call from room to room. And oh yeah we were charged almost $25 for making 1 phone call which we were not informed there was a charge to use the phone or we would have used our cell phone. The only good thing I can say is they have a handicap lift at the pool which was nice. When we went to the resturaunt and bar they were rude and let us just sit there then like 15 mins later they told us they are closed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kimbery S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review using Tripadvisor! On behalf of the entire staff of Radisson Cleveland Airport, I apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. We have addressed these problems with our entire staff and have taken all necessary steps to assure a similar situation does not occur in the near future. I have also noted the need of a room with a balcony in your profile for smoking purposes. Hopefully, you will visit us again soon so we may make this up to you!

I remember helping you during your stay and Peter from our maintenance team assisting you throughout your stay, so I was able to locate your reservation. As an apology, I have removed the long distance phone charge from your MasterCard. You should see this appear on your statement within the next few days.

Once again, thank you for your review and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.

440.734.8557

Travellers are raving about these North Olmsted hotels

PORT CLINTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I am in the hospitality industry, and stayed here in January 2014. I was making a trip to Atlanta, and there was a major snowstorm the night I stayed. Check In was awesome with Amber, and Ralph was more than helpful on the phone when booking and also the next morning. I was able to leave my vehicle at the hotel, and take a shuttle to the airport. The shuttle driver was awesome also. The room was very clean, and the whole property looked very well maintained. I will be using Radisson Cleveland Airport for anytime I need to fly out of Hopkins. Thanks to the staff for everything, the GM must be proud!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
AUDRIANNA_ASH,

Thank you for the very kind review! We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport! I have shared this review with our entire staff and everyone was very happy to see that you appreciated the exceptional service we all work hard to provide. We have also printed this review and gave it to our General Manager. It did not go un-noticed.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Cleveland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our family stayed here in January as a little get-away so the kids could swim. The hotel is an older property that was probably considered very nice in it's day, but the wear and tear is now showing.
But first, let me say, the room was fine & clean. We had two queens and a pull out couch. There is no mini fridge in the room. It's just a basic hotel room.
The indoor swimming pool is very small. Fortunately it was not crowded when we were there. Also there is no hot tub.
The breakfast was terrible. We are used to staying at properties (like Marriotts) where the breakfast is included. This breakfast buffet was at a cost, and the food did not look great. So we ordered off the menu, and it was just average. Not worth paying for. We would have been better off leaving the hotel and eating at an outside restaurant.
The location is convenient. There is a decent mall across the street and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Inky026,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We do use all reviews to fine tune our operations. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, we apologize for you not being satisfied with the value of our breakfast in our restaurant. Please contact me directly next time your travels bring you back in the area, as I would love to make this past experience right with you. We also have special rates available at Radisson.com that include breakfast with your rate. This does add more value to the room.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

440.734.5060
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Olmsted
Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Courtyard Cleveland Airport North
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Been to Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West? Share your experiences!