Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West
US$127
US$95
US$93
Priceline
Aloft Cleveland Airport(North Olmsted)
US$88
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West(North Olmsted)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
US$63
Economy Inn(North Olmsted)
  • Breakfast included
Camelot Inn(North Olmsted)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk stafflate checkshuttle servicemall across the streetpleasant staystaying at this hotelconvenient locationstaff was very friendlycleveland airport westexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastralphbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2009

We stayed here our anniversary weekend and would give it 4 out of 5 stars. Front desk staff was very friendly...even complimenting my outfits or helping with pizza delivery numbers. Vending/Ice is only on every other floor. The breakfast is NOT free. Rooms were clean and pumped the A/C perfectly. We hated the Sleep Comfort beds. They are lumpy, loud, uneven, and you find yourself adjusting it to find the "perfect" setting all night long. Location is nice, plenty to walk to. Even a Walmart if you want to take a stroll thru a business-y type parking lot. Check-out is noon.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2009

I stayed here with my spouse while he was attending a conference. Since I was just hanging out, the location was pretty nice b/c there are several restaurants and a huge mall across the street. The room was clean for the most part. It is showing its age somewhat. The breakfast was pretty good. The front desk staff couldn't always answer my questions about the area but were very willing to look up anything they didn't know. The shuttle takes a while but I also didn't plan ahead so I can't fault them for that. It is a decent place to stay if you can get a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2009

I had read the reviews about the Radisson prior to booking a room for Valentines day weekend for my sweetheart and I.When I walked in to my room I was greatly surprised that the room was completely different than a lot had described. It was neat and clean. The staff was very friendly at the front desk, especially since there was an issue with my credit card the day before. The bed was extremely comfortable, I slept like a baby and probably drooled like one too. I didn't know how to work the sleep number but it was ok. It is close to a lot of places to eat and plenty of shopping as the mall is just across the way. We did however have issues dialing out on the phone as we wanted to order pizza. And the breakfast bar in the morning was very hearty I'm not sure the cost of it as I booked the bed and breakfast package but it was good. All in all very good hotel, friendly staff, wonderful bed, and great location.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2009

Either the hotel has significantly improved or the previous reviewers are unrealistic travelers looking for ritz-carlton accommodations at a $100/night airport hotel. The hotel is clean and the service is pleasant. I had no significant issues and any issues I did have were resolved quickly.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2009

I stayed at this hotel for several weeks during 2008. The hotel was the choice of a client that I was working for in the area. There are several hotels in the area including a very nice Courtyard directly across the street. But, the client listed this hotel as "required" so that is where I had to stay.

The property was probably built in the 70's and not has really been updated. The staff is very friendly and are doing their best with a really outdated property. During the six months I stayed there, things were frequently broken (elevators, no hot water, water leaks, etc.) These issues were taken care of quickly but it happened a lot because the hotel has not been upgraded very much since it was built.

If you have to stay there (like I did), request a room on the 5th floor which was updated recently. The rooms are much nicer on that floor. But, the elevators are frequently out of order too.

The restaurant is surprisingly good. I ate there several times and the food was really tasty and with good prices. The prices are typical hotel prices but I didn't feel ripped off.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Khill0