“U all have a hidden gem here!!”

BridgePointe Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Northwood
“U all have a hidden gem here!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

It's a pretty nice hotel where the rooms have been updated. The only thing you all need to work on is the carpet in the hallways replaced or a good shampooing might do the trick, and teach housekeeping how to vacuum a room and to make sure the sheets are clean lol. Other then that that the service was great. The manager was really nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I have forwarded your review to our Housekeeping and Maintenance staff so they can address the issues that you mentioned. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next arrival.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Findlay, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We live just 40 minutes away, but wanted to enjoy ourselves so we booked this room on the fact that they allowed pets for $10 extra! The room was musty, dirty, floors were filthy, the elevator was stuffy! Disgusting....we left as soon as we woke up! Breakfast? Ya right, there was nothing left! Our friends also stayed here on the first floor and to our surprise it was clean, smelled fresh, really nice...so my suggestion is if you have a pet with you stay somewhere else, we belive the pet owners are all on the 3rd floor...

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Terra B
I truly apologize for any inconvenience that you have endured during your stay. We do allow pets to stay at our hotel but only in specific rooms designated for them. I have let the staff know about your review so that we can look into the issues that you had during your stay so that they are not repeated. I hope that if your in the area you will stay with us again. I look forward to your next visit.
Fort Wayne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My friend got married in Sept and i was in her wedding. I found Bridgepointe and was so glad I did.. The rooms were very clean and the service was A+++++++++++. The pool was beautiful and the desk was always very helpful in making my stay very relaxing and stressfree.
I would stay there again and again!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for giving us such a great review! I am very excited that you had such a good stay and had a chance to enjoy our amenities. I will let the staff know about your great review and I'm sure they will be just as happy to hear your kind words. I look forward to your next stay here with us at BridgePointe Inn & Suites.
Jonesville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Easy to find near the highway and Hollywood Casino. Staff was nice. Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was satisfactory. Price was excellent. Amenities were above the price I paid. Free wireless internet signal was strong. Great value. We will stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MiMisterMike
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Thank you for such a great review ! We appreiciate you letting us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next arrival. :)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Where to start ...When we walked in..Dirty towels in bathroom tub. Foot prints on the wall! Bed lumpy.Not much room to walk in.Pool area dirty. Manager "What do you expect for $60.00. " .He was rude and disrespectful.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Ariellabell
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I truly apologize for the inconvenience that you have endured. Just to let you know, our pool area is being updated and we apologize if you felt that it was "dirty". We hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how your stay went.

Travellers are raving about these Northwood hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Where to begin? The bathtub in room 108 has a five inch welt of some sort of repair goop fixing - what? a hole in the bathtub? - a five inch hole in the bathtub. The bed is extremely old and uncomfortable. The wireless internet does not work in the rooms, despite being told several times that they had "fixed" the problem. When you try to call the front desk from your room, the call does not go through, but instead tells you "That person is busy now" - even when you then walk to the front desk to check, and they are not busy and not on the phone (I have called from the room several times at different points in the day - always the same thing). Found a long black hair curled up in my towel after the shower this morning. And the front desk staff - the night staff is just crazy. After I tried to get the internet problem fixed on the first night, he ended up calling my room at midnight to talk about it. The day staff worker just seems overworked and very, very pissed off about it. She did not take time to even listen to the end of my questions, but barked answers at me and brushed me off. Listen, I'm trying to be patient and reasonable with this. I have not raised a big stink or lost my temper - but really? This is service? I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a well-maintained room, staff that can answer questions, and amenities that work as advertised. I would NOT recommend this for your next stay in Toledo. Really, really terrible place.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel entirely.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
I apologize for any inconvenience that you have endured. Our guests are never without internet in our hotel because we offer a business center with high speed internet access or a direct connection using an Ethernet cable (which was given to you immediately upon my knowledge of internet issues) in all of the rooms as an alternative to our wireless access. This is the first time I'm hearing about the phones acting up so I appreciate that you said something about it so that I can address it immediately. I will let housekeeping know to be more careful when they are folding the linen so that they can look for strands of hair in the towels and remove them before placing them in the rooms. I would like to offer my apologies again and thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwood
Park Inn Toledo
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Hampton Inn Toledo / Oregon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South

Been to BridgePointe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!