BridgePointe Inn & Suites
US$54
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$109
Priceline
Comfort Inn East(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$85
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
US$47
Priceline
All reviewshollywood casinoindoor pool and hot tubtoledo zoorooms were very cleanmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had to stay at the BridgePointe Inn and Suites because my company booked the room. The room had an odor and was not very clean. The front desk was rude! I did not get any sleep due to the noise and when I called the front desk to complain she acted like I was wrong for complaining. I will never stay at this hotel again. I let my company know to never book here again. Customer Service is horrible and housekeeping, as well!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for your review of our property. I truly apologize for any inconveniences that you have endured during your stay with us. I will certainly have a talk with all of our front desk clerks about their response to guest issues and make sure that no one is made to feel the way you did. I would also like to let you know that we have a no party policy in place and every guest is required to sign a hotel policy at this time so they are all aware of the rules. We don't take noise complaints lightly because we understand that guests are here to relax. I have instructed all front desk clerks on how to handle noise complaints so that this doesn't reoccur in the future. I apologize again and hope that you will give us a second chance to see that the corrections have been made and hopefully have a better experience here at BridgePointe Inn & Suites. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your stay was.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were drawn to this facility for a week-long stay for a wedding in Perrysburgh. We were looking for a pool and hot tub for amenities and breakfast in the morning. Check-in was not the fault of Bridge Pointe but Orbiz - which is another story. However, the Bridge Pointe was able to accommodate us in an ADA room for the week, without moving. The staff was outstanding and did the best they could with what they had to work with.

The room was adequate. Lighting terrible. There was one overhead light at the entry and one goose-neck lamp near the bed. The air/heat was very noisy and smelled. There were no doors on the hanging closet which also contained the ironing board and iron. Above the closet was the old TV, with the new flats screen plugged in right next to it. The carpet should have been replaced years ago - lumpy and dirty. Our bath was painted a variety of colors, none of which were professional or neat. The ceiling was half done, while the base boards had paint all over the tiles. When using an ADA shower, prepare for flooded floors and ask for extra towels. If staying long termed, the hotel changes sheets on Tuesday and Thursday unless requested otherwise. Huh?

The outside of the facility is not cared for. The concrete in the welcome entry to the hotel has large pieces missing and the landscaping is less than cared for. Weeds prevail and the lawn not maintained. There are two benches at the entry for sitting, and a funky little waterfall façade sitting on the concrete. The trash receptacles are full by 3 pm, the staff uses the benches for their breaks - thus, no where for the guests to go to smoke or enjoy the outdoors. We did find an area off the indoor pool that was a bit private that we could possibly use in the evenings. However, that area also is unkempt, dirty and uninviting. The pool and spa are functional. Area needs painting, repair of tiles, some live plants, and atmosphere of some kind?

Breakfast ordinary. Children's little league/soccer/ etc. invading the facility on the weekend is extraordinary, We were not prepared for the noise, inability to get to food on the weekend, and the "no room" in the pool/spa area without taking your life in your own hands. Traversing the hall on the first level is uneven - it goes from tile to carpet over the tile with the drainage hole still under the carpet that caught me more than once - thinking it was an even surface.

My daughter stayed in Maumee at the Extended Stay with an outdoor pool. This was a palace compared to the BridgePointe, as well as centrally located on restaurant row. Would no, could not, recommend the Bridge Pointe to friends, family or pets.

Room Tip: There is a small strip mall adjacent to the property and we ate at all three, Moody's Coney Island was our favorite offering coney island dogs, greek gyros and all things good. In the same mall is a pizza place. Pizza was good, as were the subs - especially the breakfast subs, Don't bother with the Wok unless you like chicken cooked Chinese style 125 ways,
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald H

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, I apologize that your stay was anything less than superior. We do try very hard and work very hard to make each guest feel welcomed , safe and comfortable. I do hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance to make a better impression on you. On a side note we would of taken care of the issues right away during your stay had we known about them. I personally work very hard to try to handle any issues or concerns immediately so that there is less time worrying about the issues and more time to enjoy our amenities and enjoy your stay. I will certainly address these issues and come up with a resolution so that they don't reoccur in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

my wife and recently stayed at this motel for 3 days and 2 nights. Overall, we enjoyed our stay! The front desk lady who works morning shift was very pleasant and professional. The room was a little outdated but decent for the price. The breakfast was delightful and plentiful. The pool was open and clean. My grandchildren had a ball. The spa was very nice for my aching back. I will traveling to Toledo this week and will return to this motel!!!

Room Tip: Rooms below the 3rd floor aren't as smokey.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you very much for your excellent review. Im so happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us if you are ever in the area. Thanks again for letting us know how we are doing.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband, daughter and 2 small grandchildren we in a double queen room with a roll away bed. We were not allowed to share a king room with pull out sofa bed with 5 people. The room was too small to open the rollaway, so 1 kid slept on the window seat. We were charged $15 for the extra bed and extra person and when I told the desk person she informed me that "the extra bed is too big for the room". It turned out the front desk person was also the maid and in charge of the breakfast buffet, but she could be easily reach outside by the front door smoking a cigarette!
Diane Whitehouse

Room Tip: I don't think there were any "good" rooms. I would never stay here again.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry that you had to edure any type of inconvience during your stay with us. I was suprised myself to read this review. I would definently like to get a chance to speak with you about this so that I can get to the bottom of this and handle this matter right away. I apologize again that you didnt have an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My wife and I were both pleased with our stay. It was a great value for the price we paid. The facility was clean and apparently well maintained. The staff were quite friendly and seemed to be concerned about helping us in any way they could. We stayed in one of the rooms with a king bed, refrigerator, and microwave. It was larger than we expected, and it more than met our expectations. The hotel was located in a quiet location, the bed was comfortable, the pool was warm, and the hot tub was hot. We definitely plan to stay here any time we are in this area again.

Room Tip: It is close to I-75 and only a few miles from I-80.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted K
BridgePointe I, Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you so much for you wonderful review. Im glad you had a chance to enjoy yourself in out heated pool and jacuzzi. We appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again for you review !