Econo Lodge
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfaststaff was friendlyenjoyed our staywafflesmotelpillowscereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2013

i live in michigan and i had went on vacation to ohio to visit with friends and family.. this motel was the best both for location and the price. the people that work here are very nice and made me feel welcomed. very clean rooms and anything i needed they were their to help me. it was a nice place to stay while on vacation absolutely had no problems with anything.. i liked it so much i did not want to leave.. :) this motel i will definately be staying at again when i come back to ohio!! thank u to all the staff for being so helpful and nice while i was their if i could i would rate this place a million stars:) keep up the awesome work :)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012

i would like to say i had the pleasure of staying here in dec 2012,the people were very friendly,clean and very helpful with any thing that i may have needed, in my opinion i would definitly stay there again, norwalk econolodge is a great place to stay, thank you for everything from cleaning to breakfast.

Room Tip: rooms in back are really nice house keepering is great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sues724
norwalkeconolodge1, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

I would like to thank you for choosing EconoLodge for your lodging needs and also for taking time to post the nice comments regarding your stay with us. We are always striving to improve our status and comments such as yours helps us know we are on the right track. We look forward to serving you whenever you return to our area.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

First off the room they gave me had roaches. When I told the font desk they didn't believe me. I had to catch it in a cup and take the live roach to the before they would move me to another room. Then the manager told me that when I ate the free breakfast here I was not aloud to take any of it back to my room. Also that I could not eat so much. I didn't know that a small cup of juice toast and a bowl of cereal was to much. Then when I asked where hey had these rules at because I wanted to read them I was told I had to leave.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank 7184me
norwalkeconolodge1, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

I am sorry you were not happy with your stay with us. We have had our property completely checked and I am very happy to say we do not have roaches or any other type of bug. We do supply 2 kinds of cerial, donuts, muffins (blueberry and banna nut) bagels, english muffins, juice, toast and drinks and I am very sorry if the desk did not keep this supplied fully. This has been addressed with all desk personel so this does not happen in the future. With new ownership we are in the process of many new upgrades to make all our guest's stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Very friendly, helpful desk staff. This is one of those older motels which has been updated so it does look "iffy" from the outside but the room was modernized and quite clean, AC and TV worked well. Several fast food restaurants nearby. Cheaper rates since it's older and 4 miles off the turnpike, but well worth the easy 4 mile drive for an overnight on a cross-country trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank linanne99999
norwalkeconolodge1, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

I would first like to thank you for staying with us while you were in our area. Also I would like to thank you for writing the nice comments about our staff and your stay with us. We are still in the process of updating our rooms and appreciate the feedback which allows us to know we are on the right track. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Simple, clean, basic needs are met. Safe in the room, refrigerator & microwave are nice extras. We got there late just to sleep after along day at Cedarpoint. Never saw the pool. Not much of a breakfast. Very reasonably priced especially with AAA discount. Will return for a place to sleep cheap. No jumping from the ceiling. One floor.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
norwalkeconolodge1, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you for allowing us to serve your lodging needs while you were in our area. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and very happy to say we are always working on improving our property. Our breakfast now consist of 2 kinds of cerial, donuts, muffins, bagels, english muffins, toast, fresh fruit, juice, coffee or tea. I hope when you are back in our area, you will continue to stay with us.