Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon
US$126
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn East(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Priceline
US$128
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$54
US$59
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrecently stayed at the holiday innbeer storefront deskbirding festivalevery eveningother hotels in the areabusiness or pleasurecommon areasbreakfast areai highly recommend this hotelclean roomsstaff was very friendly and helpfulpool and hot tubnice roomtoledolobbybirders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We stayed here on January 12, 2013 and we were not only impressed with the hotel and value....We were really appreciative of the wonderful front desk clerk David who assisted us with dinner reservations and who assisted us in other ways.....directions to places we were going, hotel breakfast details, internet details, etc.... Hotel was clean and we had a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RobertH2613
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Thank you for the glowing review. I will tell David that he was mentioned. It is wonderful to get such terrific feedback from guests like you. Thank you for taking the time to do this great review.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Going on our 3rd week stay here. This property is very nice with friendly, helpful staff.
Good location for MANY restaurants and stores and churches. We will not hesitate to stay at this hotel if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Flowerlady_11

Thank you for the terrific review. I am so glad that you had another great stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Oregon Ohio. It is wonderful to hear from our frequent guests!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

This was our first stay at this hotel and we were extremely pleased. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. David at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. He went above and beyond by giving us directions and recommends to restaurants, Huntington Center, the mall and theaters. He provided us with maps of downtown and made suggestions on where to park since we were going to a concert. I would highly recommend this hotel and if we are ever back in the Toledo area, we'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deb D

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad that we lived up to and exceeded your expectations. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

This might be the BEST hotel we've ever stayed at. From the time we walked in we could tell that this place was nice. Very clean outside, Very clean inside the lobby and The rooms were bigger, better, quieter, and cleaner than when I stayed a so called "higher end" hotel. Close to stores, gas stations, restaurants and local activities.
I will definitely be returning.
And their breakfast in the morning was GREAT also. Awsome staff!!!
www.hiexpress.com/oregonoh

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MrBattles
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Thank you so much for your terrific review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your glowing review on to the rest of the staff. They will appreciate it. I also think that we have a terrific staff here at the Holiday Inn Express/ Toledo-Oregon. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel twice in November and was very happy with the accommodations. The rooms appeared to be very quiet and were also clean. Desk staff were very friendly and I spoke to the manager to arrange the reservation and she was very helpful as well. If you need accommodations in the area I would stay here without hesitation

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank OhioGuy34
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you had nice stays here at the Holiday Inn Express in Toledo/Oregon. I will pass along your compliments to the entire staff. They will be thrilled. Feel free to call me anytime for any help with your future reservations.