Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon
US$136
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn East(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oregon)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$57
US$54
US$60
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrecently stayed at the holiday innbeer storefront deskbirding festivalevery eveningother hotels in the areabusiness or pleasurecommon areasbreakfast areai highly recommend this hotelclean roomsstaff was very friendly and helpfulpool and hot tubnice roomtoledolobbybirders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The Holiday Inn Express did a great job with our guests for our son's wedding weekend.
Stacey and her team went above and beyond to accommodate our guests and make them feel very comfortable. They handed out our gift bags to all our guests and they were able to get our guests in their rooms early.
We used their hospitality room for a luncheon and it worked out well.
The hotel is very clean, and they have a nice indoor pool area and work out room too.
Their breakfast was just enough for everyone to have something to eat before heading home.
This hotel is close to the new casino, so if you decide to stay in Toledo, make your selection and come here, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to Stacey and her staff for making our weekend so memorable. We will return to the hotel when we are in Toledo again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for the Stupendous review! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us. It was definitely a pleasure. I have forwarded your comments to the staff. They were very appreciative of such a glowing report. We all look forward to your next visit with us.
We hope to see you soon, Stacey Wiseman,GM

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed two nights and had a very nice stay. The front desk staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean and modern. The bed was even comfortable. They had a very nice continental breakfast. Just a very nice place to stay. I will definitely consider a Holiday Inn Express the next time we travel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the delightful review. I passed it on to the rest of the staff and they were very excited to see such a nice review. We all look forward to your return stay!
Sincerely, Stacey Wiseman,GM

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I stayed at the Oregon Holiday Inn two times about one week apart. All staff we encountered was very friendly on both visits. On our first visit they offered water and snacks to each of us because I was a PriorityClub member, which was a nice touch. The hotel looked a little worn on the outside and was in a strange spot behind a stripmall, but plenty of fast food places and other basics nearby, and neighborhood seemed safe. Inside of the hotel looked relatively new. Rooms were large and clean, and we had a microwave and refrigerator for at least one of the stays. The bed was very comfortable. Air conditioning worked well on what were some brutally hot days. The bathroom was large and clean, and had a large shower with a mat to avoid slipping. The hotel was reasonably quiet, even though on one of the nights there was a wedding at the hotel. We didn’t hear any noise from outside the hotel, and nothing from the rooms upstairs or through the walls. The first night we were right next to an exit door so we did hear that slam a few times, but the second stay was on an upper floor where we heard nothing. There is a very small exercise room that was very hot, but it looked like they provided free access to a local gym. Breakfast was pretty typical for Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast area was quite large. Overall I’d recommend the hotel, and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank usroadman
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you very much for the glowing review. I'm so glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will pass your compliments on to the staff. I hope that you come back and stay with us soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stayed one night in this conveniently located hotel in Oregon, OH. Close to all shops and services (a liquor store right in front of the hotel) and the city of Toledo a couple of miles away.
A nice welcome at the reception, the room we got was clean as well as the bathroom. The AC system was old, spreading a kinda disagreeable smell in the room.
The breakfast was standard and good as in any other Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Room 301 (way at the end of the corridor, is nice and quiet but make sure the AC system is updated or replaced.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that you had a nice stay. I will have maintenance address the air conditioner in your room. I am truly sorry about that. I also love how conveniently located we are.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Toledo and NW Ohio was a former territory that I covered, so I am quite familiar with the area. My stay this time was recreational, and I decided on this location as it was close enough to the Ottawa Wildlife Refuge that I didn't mind the drive, and less expensive than the Port Clinton Location. I sprung for an upgraded room, and got even more than I bargained for. Thank you! Hotel was a little hard to see from Navarre, had to double back, but other than that, once I found it, I loved the convenience to restaurants, grocery stores, etc (and yes, the liquor store is too convenient, LOL!). Two issues. I travel for business a good bit. The internet performance, as noted by other reviewers, was poor. I would say, unacceptable, except I was not working this time. Had I been on a business trip, I would have been at the front desk due to the reliability issues of the internet service. Other issue......sorry, the food. The eggs were awful, the bacon, I swear, two pieces and I had my daily allotment of sodium (I shouldn't be eating it anyway!), and the biscuits, well, you could crush them and use them as saw dust, they were that dry. I stayed two nights, and only ate breakfast once, had to pass the second time around. Will I stay again? You bet. But, come on, do something about your internet service, that is certainly fixable, just spend a little money. I was very pleased with the room, super nice, and spacious!

Room Tip: Use Dustin Road behind the hotel for access. Much easier than Navarre avenue and all the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. The internet service was just upgraded, but our internet provider is having some issues this week. They have sent some new parts and I am assured that it has been fixed. I am very sorry for any inconvenience you have endured. As to the breakfast, I will pass your comments on to the Breakfast Hostesses. Thank you, and I look forward to your return trip.
Sincerely, Stacey Wiseman, GM