“Chip salsa was good, not great”
Review of Cinco de Mayo - CLOSED

Cinco de Mayo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The 75 cent taco monday was exactly that! A wimpy, too salty very cheap taco. They lack the authenticness of a true mexican restaurant. No steak taco, no steak gordita. Very American in my book and I "live" on little cantina mexican food! I see the taco bell next door was very busy!

Reviewed 26 December 2012

If you are looking for a real Mexican in Oregon, then this is the restaurant. Fresh tasty Mexican with OK service and large portions at good value. I've been here many times and I have enjoyed it every time.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

The food was great and service was excellent. It is very close to the hotel. Ate late (9 pm) after traveling in from Richmond, VA and service was excellent for that time of night.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had stopped the previous night but the parking lot was so crowded that I left. Took a late lunch/early dinner the next day and it was excellent. I had the pollo mexicano and everything was fresh and tasty. The waitress needs to bone up on her knowledge of wine. I asked for a glass of Cabernet and she said "what's that, a wine?" but other than that everything was fine and the price was good too.