“A Very Helpful Employee”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dipaolo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Dipaolo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Hamilton
“A Very Helpful Employee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2008

There was a young man named Jake who helped out a lot. I was walking out of the resturaunt after my amazing meal, and on my way to the car I saw Jake. He was about 18 and was working very very hard taking the trash out. I asked what his name was and he Said Jake Luman. He is a Dishwasher at your resturaunt and he looked like a very hard worker.

Thanks for everything, and your employee, Jake, was very helpful in assisting me to my car.

Brittney Winkler

Chicago, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try one of the bars instead”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

We had a party of 8 which is a larger group, but when it takes an hour and 45 minutes to get your food out, that is unacceptable. To top it off, some of the food came out cold due to it sitting out while other food was being prepared. I would have been ok if the manager came out and expressed their regret for the situation and showed it, but all the owner did was offer 2 tiramisu's for all 8 of us to make up for it. Horrible overall, and I am glad I never went there during my time at college at Miami.

1 Thank Harvmiester
North Canton, Ohio
“Delicious Food, Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2005

We recently visited our son at Miami University and took him and his girlfriend to dinner at Dipaolo's. It was a very nice experience. The atmosphere was elegant but not pretentious. Our server was friendly and attentive. Our food was very good. There were 5 in our party and the bill was reasonable for this caliber of restaurant. I would definitely go there again.

10 Thank SBNorthCanton