“Eh...there are better places nearby...”
Review of 45 East Bar & Grill - CLOSED

45 East Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Looked very cute so gave it a try (broke my rule of checking out tripadvisor first..shouldn't have!) Just 2 of us for a sandwich. Sat at bar..took 15 minutes to get a water (had to ask twice)..another 30 minutes to get a French dip (now 45 mins & just getting food.) Had to ask twice for more dip... In other words..very, very slow!!!! However bartender was very nice..just slammed. Noticed table seating had the same issue..not enough staff & what was there moved very slow. Food was OK, nothing special. With so many other options nearby, I wont return.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Food sucked. Our server was drunk!! Manager and staff were sitting around the bar and seemed put out by our being there! I would not recommend this place to a homeless person!

1  Thank Xxdirtydeexx
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We got here around 9:30 for dinner and were quickly seated. Our orders were quickly taken and bread was brought out for us. The bread was warm which tasted great. The pastas were a little pricey(~$15), so I ordered a steak sandwich. Food were brought to us after 10 min, but the steak sandwich was not what I expected. For $9, I didn't expect actual steak, but it was actually just a hamburger patty. However, the fries were great. The service was really rushed. Our bills were brought to us before we were done and the again the waitress came back to pick it up before we were even finished. However, it is still cheaper than Bdub's(next door) and has larger portions.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch. I had their prime rib sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. The fries went really well with the sandwich. The server was really friendly and helpful in telling us about the menu options.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had a rather large group of people but the restaurant took very good care of us. Had pasta for dinner with bread sticks and salad. Atmosphere is wonderful and had lots of good conversation.