“Good, great service.”

Best Western Sycamore Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I love the staff, always a pleasure and super nice. Very helpful and makes us feel very Welcome. Monica, was and is always at this location when we visit. She is friendly and caring. The whold staff was very helpful and made us feel at home. I would like a few more shower amenities, shampoo, lotions, shower cap , etc. Maybe even a hair dryer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_OXFORD, General Manager at Best Western Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, and thank you for all the wonderful comments about my staff, I will share your survey with all of them. I will speak with my housekeeping staff regarding the next time you stay to leave extra lotion and shampoo in your room. Thanks have a great Holiday season.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Very nice, very friendly great room, good comfy bed, pool is very nice and the in room micr, fridge etc very convenient and clean! Gym needs updated but other than that it was perfect! Desk check in very easy and quick and friendly. Even gave me bottled water.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Oxford is a college town so I understand that rooms fill up fast. We had to wait until July to be able to book for an October date and if we didn't call the day reservations opened, then the hotel is sold out. The price goes nearly doubles for weekends during the school year, which is annoying but I guess I understand it. Hotel was clean and staff was extremely helpful. Breakfast was a serve yourself type with plenty of options. They will be renovating the rooms, kitchen and lobby in the coming year, which will be nice when finished. Overall we had a great stay and the hotel is located an easy distance from High Street where all the action is on the Miami University campus. I stay there every time I'm in Oxford.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The staff at Best Western always makes me feel like I'm at home when I stay for business. They are great at customer service!!! The staff was friendly and helpful and my room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have stayed at the hotel many times when visiting my children. The staff is always pleasant and there is a computer available in the lobby. The rooms are clean and a nice size. the bed is comfortable.

Room Tip: Do not pick a room by the stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank glocaskom
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was lucky enough to be checked in when Monica was working. I came here because at my previous hotel there was an issue with a rather large bug. From the moment I checked in to when I left Monica was probably the best person I have ever met with regards to customer service.

I work for a marketing firm and travel from city to city on a weekly basis. I have only written 1 review prior to this one and as a traveler I can honestly say that the customer service here is far beyond average. The staff here all go the extra mile and change a work week to a vacation as they proactively offer advice and things to make your stay more enjoyable.

Oxford is a great place to vacation in, and if you are going to stay here I highly suggest this hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Dropping off child at college and found this hotel very convenient. The staff is very helpful and rooms are fine. The breakfast is simple but there is something for everyone. Free parking, wi-fi, and can walk to downtown or should i say "Up Town".

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford University Area
The Marcum Hotel & Conference Center at Miami University
Courtyard Hamilton
Courtyard Hamilton
#1 of 1 in Hamilton

Been to Best Western Sycamore Inn? Share your experiences!