“Always a great stay!”

Best Western Sycamore Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've stayed here multiple times and I would not think about staying at a different hotel in Oxford. I go to Oxford to visit my boyfriend who attends Miami University and every time I visit we stay here. The staff is amazing - I still can't get over how friendly and warm they are. Though they are currently under construction, it still feels extremely homey and I love staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gianna S
BW_OXFORD, Manager at Best Western Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about my staff. I was very happy to hear that our hotel makes you feel at home. We are almost finished with our construction of our new lobby, and breakfast area. Looking forward for you to see all our new changes. Kathy Butterfield

There are newer reviews for Best Western Sycamore Inn

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel may be a nice place to stay after their construction and remodeling is done. But right now you dont want to be there. This hotel is close to the Miami U campus - check if all remodeling is done before committing to stay there - not worth the bother to stay there. Go some where else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I was very disappointed to read your review on line. Yes we are in the middle and very close to the end of our construction. It's been a challenge at times, but in no way does it effect our guest rooms, 24 hour pool, and breakfast is still being served. I only hope that you will give us another try in May once our new breakfast area and lobby is finished. Thanks Kathy Butterfield General Manager.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

As usual, great staff at check in, they do whatever they can for you. Room is always great and bed very comfortable. This time they were under construction and probably hindered them more than me. When the new addition is done there will be a nice place to sit and relax with a cool drink.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for filling out a survey about your stay at our property during construction.
Thanks for the wonderful comments about my staff. It was a challenge sometimes during construction but it will be well worth it when it's finished. Please stop by if you and your farmily are every back in Oxford, and check out our new breakfast area, lobby, and fitness room.
Thank you, Kathy Butterfield General Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were visiting Miami university with my son so that he could check out the school.

The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. The room was fine, the shower was good. Minus two stars for the lack of Wifi and for the bed which my wife didn't find too comfortable.

Overall, good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
BW_OXFORD, Manager at Best Western Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thanks for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your stay at my property. Hope you and your family enjoyed your time in Oxford, and seeing Miami University. I will look into our WiFi, as we upgrade our lobby and add to our new breakfast area. Thanks Kathy Butterfield General Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Perfect place close to campus to stay. Clean, convenient, and friendly staff. With indoor pool and breakfast, works out well when visiting the campus of Miami. It was an excellent value and quiet location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_OXFORD, Manager at Best Western Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thanks you for all the wonderful comments about our property. We love to hear from our guest, and knowing that we are doing a good job. If you're travels ever bring you back to Oxford, stop by and check out our new breakfast area. Thanks again, Kathy Butterfield

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel needs a facelift and much better bedding. The door slaming will also drive you crazy! The staff, however is awesome. They are so friendly and helpful. I would go back because of the great staff!! Parking is really easy and it's close to Miami University.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 394kathyw
BW_OXFORD, Manager at Best Western Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay at my property. Was sad to read about the bedding in you're room as well as doors slaming. We are planning on upgrading our property, right now we are adding a breakfast room on, next will be rooms. I hope you will give us another try when you come back to Oxford. I will share you're great comments about my staff with them. Kathy Butterfield

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We Travel over 300 nights a year and Best Western Oxford, OH is a great place to stay. From the inviting staff, to the fast internet & Flat Panel TV's, to the Hot Breakfast. This Hotel fits all our needs and then some.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the wonderful comments about your stay. I was glad to hear our hotel fits all your needs and then some. Please come back soon to check out our new breakfast room. Kathy Butterfield

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Comfort Inn Oxford
The Marcum Hotel & Conference Center at Miami University
Courtyard Hamilton
Courtyard Hamilton
#1 of 1 in Hamilton

Been to Best Western Sycamore Inn? Share your experiences!