“Yummy”

Fiesta Charra
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fiesta Charra has been serving authentic mexican cuisine to the City of Oxford and its visitors since July of 2002! We have a huge menu with many dishes, drinks, and desserts. We have a bar with drink specials from Monday to Thursday from 11am-9pm. Walk-ins and call aheads are welcome. If you don't feel like leaving your house, no problem! Just call us up and place an order and we will deliver hot, delicious food right to your door. Delivery hours are every day from open to 30 minutes before close. We also accept MU bucks.
Crestwood, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Delicious food. My family of 5 all enjoyed their selections. Fast friendly service. I would recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank SBMOM131306

Oxford, Ohio
“One of my Oxford Favorites”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I'd highly recommend Fiesta Charra to anyone coming to town for the first time. The service is great and they have excellent, authentic Mexican food.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank listen2music4fun
“Eat here”
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

The best authentic Mexican food around. You cant beat the price. The service is always top notch. Highly recommend!

2 Thank Johnsoem
Meriden, Connecticut
“Great Mexican food!”
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Really crowded but I understand why. Best Mexican food I have had in a long time, if ever! You can tell they use fresh ingredients. Food was delicious and a great value. We will visit again!

1 Thank Susan J
Cincinnati
“The only 'Mexican' place I'll eat at in Oxford”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

First let me say these guys have come a long way. THey used to be in a cubby-hole of a building and getting a seat was hard at best. SInce they rebuilt most of this section of oxford with new construction, Fiesta Charra really benefitted.

What I love: We go here regularly, and one of our friends who speaks Spanish is almost immediately recognized when he walks in. The staff is friendly, always smiling, and helpful. The food is good, and they have some dishes that are really outta this world (you have to know what to order). Lunch or Dinner, I've never had a complaint. Never had to send something back because it was bad. Environment is comfortable. Free WiFi (which is almost a must in a college town). They will split up checks without a fuss (unlike another similare restaurant in town). Drink specials.

What I dislike: Not much. It can get crowed with college students, but that's it. I have no other complaints.

In short: If you like Tex-Mex, Skip Burrito Loco, this place is the place to go.

• Visited August 2012