“Delivery In Over An Hour Or Longer!”
Review of Quiznos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiznos
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 December 2013

AWFUL service!
Placed an order and was told it would be delivered within 30 minutes or less; was called over half an hour later and told that my bill total was not accurate and was $3 more.. Another 20 minutes later called to check on the order (a total of 50minutes later) and i was placed on hold, for a good while, when someone finally answered, I then asked to speak to a manager and a Ben Marks answered saying he was shift manager that the meal left 30 minutes prior to the current phone call. I then again asked to speak with a manager or be given the manager's name. I was told he'd be in tomorrow at 7am. I was also told by Ben Marks (shift manager) that the meal would be comped and free of charge. He then told me to relay the message myself to the delivery man, so I did when he arrived.. The delivery man came to the door and I told him about the situation and he said he would speak with his manager. Not even 3 minutes later I got a call from the same shift manager Ben Marks saying that he disagreed with my free dinner he just recently informed me of our conversation prior, it shouldn't have happened and that I was wrong, Congrats on your free dinner you should have paid! This is the same guy whom I had spoke with and originally told me he was sorry for the mishap, was now informing me that he no longer agreed with a free meal being given, and congrats for the free dinner!
Before I could even respond i was rudely hung up on;I then tried calling back, call went straight to voice mail. I will never order from oxford quizno's again. The staff is very unprofessional to say the least!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook