“MMMM”

Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Painesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Bada-Bing Pizza is Lake counties premier pizza and gathering spot. Bada-Bing offers dine-in, carry out and delivery along with catering. Yell "Bada-Bing" when you enter and get $1.00 off!
Reviewed 19 April 2012

They have fantastic pizza!!! My husband loves the calzones too. I'm thinking about ordering a pizza tonight!!!

1  Thank Kelly B

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Had a pepperoni pizza and salad. Salad had a variety of lettuce and very fresh. Pizza crust is thick, but light and airy. Very nice taste. A little light on the sauce for my tastes. Overall a good pie and much better than I expected.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

Upon entering if you yell "Bada Bing" they give you a dollar off of your order. This comes in handy since I go there almost weekly now. My son likes the 40cent wings on Tuesday and we always love the pizza!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

It is great, we have it at all of our High School sporting events. It is a little bit pricey.