When visiting the far eastern suburbs of Cleveland, such as Painesville and Concord, this is an outstanding place to stay. It would also be an excellent choice if travelling the I-90 corridor. This hotel had undergone extensive renovation about one decade ago. The atrium interior design has a certain Wright inspiration, which makes it a very pleasant place to relax with friends after dinner. The room and all common areas were spotless and fresh. There are two restaurants within. Please see under separate review. No need to go out for meals. Very attractive free coffee and tea service set up each morning near the entrance to the restaurant at the second level of the atrium area. Very courteous staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quail Hollow is more than just a resort. We sit on 700 acres that encompass two championship-rated golf courses located just outside of Ohio Wine Country making a trip to the vineyards for lunch and a glass of wine easy to incorporate into a relaxing afternoon. We also offer customized events designed especially for you by our award-winning chef and his team. The resort gives you a far away feeling with easy access to major thoroughfares. This truly makes us a destination as we sit just 30 miles from the center of Cleveland where you will find the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the second largest theater district in the country, and a myriad of museums and cultural sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quail Hollow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quail Hollow Hotel Painesville
- Renaissance Painesville
- Quail Hollow Resort Ohio/Painesville