“Dave's Cosmic Subs are awesome!”
Review of Dave's Cosmic Subs - CLOSED

Dave's Cosmic Subs
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Traverse City, Michigan
“Dave's Cosmic Subs are awesome!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I went to Dave's by accident one lunch time. Was working down the street and pulled into McDonald's but it was too busy. I saw Dave's right beside it and thought about giving it a try and was very happy I did. Not sure what Dave's does to the sauce but it is GREAT! I have tried 5 or 6 different subs. I love the steak and the cordon bleu the best. I have introduced several people to Dave's. It really is my favorite sub. I wished they had a few more around. Moved to Traverse City and would always stop by Dave's whenever back in the area. Nothing special with atmosphere, but the subs are the best! Have also eaten @ the Dave's in Bowling Green as well.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rich M

Toledo, Ohio
“Best Sub Shop in Town!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

They have a great selection of subs and great atmosphere (fun to read customer's comments on the wall). My favorite is the sloppy dave and the dave's world famous. A Must Try!

• Visited November 2012
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Groovy!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

A MUST VISIT for rock fans. Dave's is classic rock themed. The walls are plastered with classic rock posters, guitars and other memorabilia while patrons enjoy great music from the late 60's through late 70's.

The sandwiches are very tasty, there's something for everyone. The menu is huge and the prices are low. Definitely will be eating here again!

Visited June 2012
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great subs!!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

Not in the mood for subway? This is unique and fresh...cant be beat!!!

1 Thank luvscigars
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very Tasty Sandwich”
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Decided to try this sub shop based on a recommendation from a business colleague. I arrived at the nondescript strip mall location and found the store front had a very funky and eclectic exterior signage. Entered the establishment and was immediately greeted by the staff. The restaurant is cleverly decorated with 60's and 70's rock memorabilia and, apparently, you can write on the walls. The staff was friendly and all smiles.

I arrived at the counter and began to look over the extensive sandwich menu. I chose Dave's Original Cosmic Sub (Pepperoni, Genoa Salami, Prosciutto, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sliced Banana Peppers, Onions, Fresh Garlic, Herbs, Provolone Cheese, smothered with Dave's Cosmic Sauce).

While it was being made I proceeded to the restrooms. Upon entry I could see they were very clean, neat and well taken care of.

I arrived back at the counter and my sandwich was ready. First of all, it looked GREAT, the esthetics of this sandwich were outstanding. I was seated and began to consume; to my great joy this sub tasted as good as it looked. The bread was fresh with a nice crusty exterior; it was also dense and chewy. The cold cuts in this sandwich were also of high quality, you could simply taste it with each bite and Dave's Cosmic Sauce added to the enjoyment with a fresh but not overpowering flavor. I finished every last bite of that terrific sandwich. Kudos to the staff and sandwich maker at Dave's Cosmic for making my experience so wonderful.

Would I return...WITH OUT QUESTION. Would I recommend...ABSOLUTELY. Dave's Original Combo with drink totaled $7.74.

• Visited May 2011