“MAX-Deliciousness”
Review of Dave's Cosmic Subs - CLOSED

Dave's Cosmic Subs
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I got the the Dave's classic sub. I believe it's first on the menu. This was by far the greatest sub I have ever had. Besides having delicious ingredients, the bread is what makes this sub THE BOMB. Not only is it fresh, it is toasted perfectly. It doesn't cut the roof of your mouth the Subway subs do when they're toasted. This place is boss. I recommend the house sauce on any sub you get!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I went to Dave's by accident one lunch time. Was working down the street and pulled into McDonald's but it was too busy. I saw Dave's right beside it and thought about giving it a try and was very happy I did. Not sure what Dave's does to the sauce but it is GREAT! I have tried 5 or 6 different subs. I love the steak and the cordon bleu the best. I have introduced several people to Dave's. It really is my favorite sub. I wished they had a few more around. Moved to Traverse City and would always stop by Dave's whenever back in the area. Nothing special with atmosphere, but the subs are the best! Have also eaten @ the Dave's in Bowling Green as well.

1  Thank Rich M
Reviewed 5 November 2012

They have a great selection of subs and great atmosphere (fun to read customer's comments on the wall). My favorite is the sloppy dave and the dave's world famous. A Must Try!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

A MUST VISIT for rock fans. Dave's is classic rock themed. The walls are plastered with classic rock posters, guitars and other memorabilia while patrons enjoy great music from the late 60's through late 70's.

The sandwiches are very tasty, there's something for everyone. The menu is huge and the prices are low. Definitely will be eating here again!

Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

Not in the mood for subway? This is unique and fresh...cant be beat!!!

1  Thank luvscigars