“Good choice for a quick stopover..........................”

La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Picked this place based on others ratings. They were right on.
The place was easy to find, well lit from the expressway.

We were checked in by the nicest night auditor I have ever seen. I believe his name was Nate.

I found the room to be exactly as described by others.........nice place with a bit of noise from the highway. We heard noise, but I just turned on the A/C and that took care of that.

Breakfast was OK. Off we went. Good place. We were not there for long.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Impala guy

Reviewed 11 May 2011

Just one night when passing through and it was an excellent choice. Nice clean, modern room, very nice staff. The only negative was the noise from the highway. I was told the King Rooms are all on the highway side so if you are a light sleeper try the Two Queen rooms on the other side.

I had not been familiar with La Quinta before this stay but would definitely stay here again and try others in the chain on future travels.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kcalmole
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Although I LOVE LaQuinta, this was my first trip to Toledo, to meet some in-laws. I have a small dog, and they have cats, so I chose LaQuinta, with their wonderful animal-friendly policy. I had to check out the next day. The room was so small, I felt as if it was closing in on me. I asked for a larger room; they have a smoking king with a recliner, but it was booked.

I will still stay at LaQuinta, and the reservations and hotel people are outstanding, it's just that this property wasn't up to their usual high standards.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank DevaFromIA
Reviewed 19 February 2011

We were attending a sporting event at Bowling Green State University which is 13 miles south of the LaQuinta. After I read less than acceptable Trip Advisor reviews of the properties in Bowling Green (the exception being the one hotel which had no vacancies), I decided the Perrysburg area was close enough. After completing a quick analysis of price and TA reviews, the LaQuinta was my choice and did not disappoint. Clean, comfortable room that met my pillow test - I detest cheap pillows! My only complaint in the room was the shower water pressure, but I realize that may just be my preference vs. current environmental requirements. Staff was very friendly; many restaurants within a mile of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was fine; not the best I have had, but met my needs.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank roadtripblondie
Reviewed 14 February 2011

My husband and I stayed here recently, and we were impressed with the affordable rates, the friendly staff, and the clean room. The breakfast was nice too! For anyone who has a family member in Hospice of NW Ohio, this is convenient and affordable.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank melaniejoy64
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Nice, pet-friendly hotel. No complaints. Reliable.

And if you want great Mexican food while staying at La Quinta, try El Vaquero at 26611 Dixie Hwy, just a short drive away. We got take-out, because we couldn't leave our dogs alone in the hotel room. Again, if my wife likes it, it HAS to be good!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Totalitarianism
Reviewed 11 December 2010

Have stayed here a few times on business. Its clean and the staff is great. Only drawback is the rooms on the highway side can sometimes hear the noise.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
#8 of 14 in Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter

Been to La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg? Share your experiences!