La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$88
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
US$53
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesa pet friendly hotelhollywood casinohard boiled eggsoff the highwaygas stationgood nights sleeppleasant staywould definitely stay here againnon smokingconvenient locationnight staywaffle makerup to datetoledo perrysburgbowling green
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on June 13 and 14 with our border collie/lab mix. Every staff member was gracious and friendly. They even upgraded us without us asking upon arrival. Very clean! Bed was very comfy, bathroom spotless. Breakfast was OK.

Room Tip: Request a room away from highway for a quiet stay.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Since I was traveling with a pet this trip, I stayed at several different La Quinta Inns. All have been pretty good but I have to say at this one was the best. The front desk people were friendly, the place was really clean, the breakfast was fine, and the area seemed safe. It has good access to I-80/I-90. Fairly close by are restaurants and a grocery store. If I'm in the area again, I would stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We didn't check the whole room immediately so it was after we were settled in for the night that we learned the TV didn't work. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked well. It was clean and did not smell of smoke. The staff was friendly and would have moved us to another room if we had wanted. There was a good, varied breakfast but it was not available until 7 am so some early risers may choose to leave before breakfast. There is road noise if you are in the odd numbered rooms. The wifi worked well and was easy to connect.

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room for a quieter night.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

LaQuinta hotels are always friendly, clean and worth the money....only thing I would like to see is a variety on the breakfast buffet....always the same items...Get their credit card..it really adds up quickly for free stays

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the first time I stayed at a La Quinta property and I was really impressed. I am moving cross country with my cats so had to book pet friendly properties. It's located right off the freeway with many restaurants and shopping centers nearby for food and supplies. They upgraded me to a suite since I'm a rewards member so make sure you book with La Quinta directly. The room was large and really clean and comfortable; one room has no bed but a couch, desk, and fridge and microwave. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They have fruit, cereal, breads, hard boiled eggs, and make your own waffles for breakfast. The bed was comfortable, the water pressure great, and again it was so clean, which is a must for me. No mold in the shower or leftover hair from previous guests. My only comment would be that my nonsmoking room smelled of smoke. I was at the far end of the hall from the few smoking rooms and they turned the hallway fan on across from my room, but I guess it's hard to get rid of cigarette smoke. I'm glad I had some Febreze and could open the window. However, they are going to remodel and make it a 100% nonsmoking facility soon. I am staying in 2 more La Quintas on this trip and hope they live up to this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo