“very nice hotel”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Redford
“very nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

stay in perrysburg when going to hollywood casino. the last two times i chose the quality inn across 75. both were awful. decided to try laquinta inn this time. let me tell you this is a very nice hotel, a bit pricey but worth the extra $$. the check in process was lightning fast and very professional. room was non-smoking as requested. bed was ultra comfy and room in general was quiet considering it was on the 75 side of hotel. the location is ideal. many places to eat in the area that are very close. this was my first stay at lq and will not be my last. if you are in or near perrysburg ohio, make this your rest stop, you won`t be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We needed a hotel which was pet friendly and chose this hotel based on its reviews. Well, the reviews were right. We checked in and the receptionist was so courteous. We were not the only guests with a dog and the other guests were so polite and friendly and their dogs were all very well behaved and quiet. I never heard any noise during my stay, it was nice and quiet. I felt that the hotel was very clean, up to date and comfortable. Our room was pleasant, our bed was comfortable and the complimentary breakfast area was a great value. There was a waffle maker, fresh fruit and several other choices. If you like taking your dog on a stroll, there was a nice neighborhood across the road. My only complaint was that the tub faucet was quite marred looking, and was not shiny but the bathroom was nice and clean. The sink faucet was shiny and clean. My first stay at a La Quinta and it exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were staying in Perrysburg for a wedding and chose to stay at this hotel based on the great reviews and what we needed. We got there at noon, but couldn't check in early due to them having a full house the night before. We got back there a little after 3 PM and were able to check in our room right away. The room was nice and clean. We turned the air down a little and when we got back from the wedding that night it was perfect and wasn't one of them thermostats that automatically change back right after you set it. It was next door to a Harley dealership and there was a gas station right there for convenience things. The harley dealership seemed to be having a big event going on that day, so we went over to check that out and ate over there as they had food as well.

We had brunch the next morning at the Bride's mom's house, so we did not get to try the breakfast, but it looked like they had quite a bit available to guests.

Room Tip: We had a room right off of the 2nd floor elevator, I believe 216, and I had no problems or complaint...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel was just ok. There was no fridge in the room, the bathroom looked like it could use a remodel and the breakfast was underwhelming. I was in a non-smoking room that smelt a lot like smoke. The front desk staff was nice and quick with check in and out.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Perrysburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel is worth the money. It is a conveniently located , very clean hotel, near restaurants and within minutes of anything you want to do in Toledo Ohio. I would definitely stay here again soon next time I need to stay in the Toledo area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Succasunna, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My pet was just part of my family, no charge , dog poop bags located outside in a dispenser. Really clean not the usual dog dirty smelling rm. I love a clean ,clean hotel .loved fresh and clean. I don't like staying Ina dirty,smelly hotel just cause I have a pet. These hotels La Quinta I found to be. Super clean with no odors.thank u keep up the good work.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our first stay at this hotel. This won't be the last. A very nice place. We travel From Tennessee to Michigan twice a year to see family and this is a good stopping place. Very helpful front desk. Room was nice, clean and the bed comfy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family