“Great beer selection and great outdoor patio!”
Review of Swig

Swig
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Swig Restaurant in Perrysburg, Ohio offers hand-made & in-house charcuterie that illustrates the care and effort that goes into every one of our eats. Offering rotating beers on tap and live music on the outdoor patio. All of our food is hand crafted. Meaning We grind, season, stuff, smoke, and just do it up. From classics like the Coney and Chicago Dog, to unique items like the Gyro Sausage and Frankenstein Wings - Swig makes sure to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, from those looking for comfort food, or true gastropub fare.
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Decided to try the Swig after hearing about it from friends. Glad we did! Amazing beer selection and delicious food. We had a mixed plate of cheese and meat along with some unique beer selections. It was just what the stomach ordered!

Perrysburg was having a sidewalk sale/community party while we were there and that added to the fun. Lots of locals around and everyone was having a great time.

Will definitely be going back every time we are in Perrysburg.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

My daughter talked us into trying Swig in Perrysburg. I didn't have a better idea so off we went. I ordered a Ruben and all I can say is Wow! The flavor of the corned beef beat anything I have ever tasted before. I asked the waitress and she informed me that the corned beef, sausgaes and everything else at Swig's was made in house. My wife was equally impresed with the pulled pork and it's smokey (Made in house) sauce and my daughter enjoyed her chicken sausage. The food and the service were extraordinary and the prices reasonable. Give it a try, you'll be hooked.

Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Rated #1 in Perrysburg, Ohio and it is easy to see why. We stopped here on our trip back from OBX. Located in downtown Perrysburg, Swig is a small place with a lovely outdoor space for part of the year. The menu is chock full of varied takes on many items. We had a Duck Breast Reuben sandwich on homemade pumpernickel w/ sweet potato fries & homemade aeoli. Just delicious! An all beef hotdog w/ homemade ketchup & coleslaw was excellent. The bartender let us sample several home brews before we decided what to try. Make sure if you are in the Perrysburg/ Toledo, Ohio area that you include a trip to Swig.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Hot dogs to die for. Fries and other appetizers too good to skip. A manager who acts like he owns the place (in a good way... maybe he DOES own the place!) Outside seating (if you like that, I don't.) There is nothing wrong with this place except maybe the fact that it is too popular on weekend nights causing crowded eating areas.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Amazing food and great atmosphere! Nice selection of draft and bottle beer. The butter burger was amazing!