“A get away”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We came here for our honeymoon very easy find off the hwy and the dinning was great, get the anniversary package it's an add on but very worth it..best money spent ;) every next time I will get the loft room

Room Tip: if you can afford get the royal suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Based on pictures and reviews, I knew this place would be a nice little getaway, but I must admit, the pictures don't do it justice. This was our first time here so we started with the Jacuzzi suite and it was really nice and romantic. The pictures don't do it justice. The vaulted ceilings and huge shower added to the ambiance. Our room didn't come equipped with an iPod as the description states, so the girls at the front desk went out of their way to find an adapter cord and when that didn’t work with the clock radio, they sacrificed their own radio from the reception area so we could enjoy our stay! I was pleased with their efforts and more pleased with the result. There was a strange rattling noise that came from the air conditioner, but that's it. No other negatives. We were allowed to tour the other units at the end of our stay and they are all beautiful!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake. It's a nice view and very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElleCee7000
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My husband and I spent a couple nights at this resort and felt it was deserving of a great review. From the pristinely clean private garage to the beautifully appointed suite, everything was exactly as it was advertised. Customer service was great. The room, jacuzzi, shower and private pool was clean and well maintained. They include a list of all of the local restaurants that deliver, including their menus. Pleantiful lush, white towels and pillows. Wonderful bed linens. Great surround sound system for the bedroom and for the pool. If there was any one thing that could have made this stay better, it would have been an in-room coffee pot. But, the front desk is covered 24/7, and will bring you want you need any hour of the day. All in all, I highly recommend this resort for a romantic, quiet get-away!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Can't begin to even tell you how awesome this place is!! Have never stayed anywhere where I couldn't complain about SOMETHING...well I my match here!!! Everything was perfect to a "t"- perfectly great bed/ multiple pillows, jacuzzi, lots of towels, totally quiet- a perfect getaway!! The front desk gets you anything you want, pronto. We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stainsmom
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Presidential Suite. The room was fantastic. It was very clean and cozy. The staff were awesome. We asked them about local restaurants, shopping, and other activities in the area and they made suggestions and even printed us directions to some of the various options. Like other reviews for Belamere, one phone call to the front desk for anything resulted in a less than 5 minute wait. A very relaxing and enjoyable trip; worth the money! We will definately be back.

Room Tip: The pools in the presidential suites are worth the extra money.
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband and I spent two nights in the pool suite for our 30th anniversary celebration. This hotel is located within an industrial park, right off the highway. In spite of the odd location, it is a lovely, quiet place with surprising amenities. Our suite had it's own private pool, sauna, hot tub, and a huge walk-in shower. There is a lot to do in the area (don't miss beautiful, historic Perrysburg), but you probably won't ever want to leave your suite! The only downside was the "European catered breakfast", which consisted of a couple of muffins from Costco, a pot of weak coffee, and two little plastic bottles of orange juice. Overall, a great place for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank MillieK900
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Just got back from Belamere Suites and have to say it is as good and maybe a little better than advertised. My wife and I stayed in a Royal Suite; a two floor room complete with its own swimming pool, sauna, and whirlpool tub. I will get the only real negative out of the way which is that it is a bit pricey. I am not saying it can't be worth it, it's just not priced like staying at a Holiday Inn Express.

Check in was a pleasant and an easy experience. Friendly staff checked us in and pointed us to our room. They insisted on the hotel being a 24 hour, full service hotel, and to call if we needed anything at anytime. I found this to be the case throughout our stay. When we called, they responded. We didn't put a high demand on it or anything, but the service we received was excellent.

We drove into the private garage and walked into the room. The pool was nice to see upon entry, as was the L.E.D. lighting and sound system. It is a large room as far as rooms go, high ceiling and lighting at any level you want.

Up the stairs was the whirlpool tub, rather large, the 2 person slate shower, and the bedroom with a fireplace and good sized TV over the bed.

The room was completely clean and looked to be kept in very good care. It was great to be able to completly control the lighting throughout the entire room. There are no windows so this creates a feeling of complete privacy rarely afforded these days.

I also have to add that the surrounding area, including the shopping center across the street and the downtown Perrysburg area was a great suprise and experience. There are a ton of shops and even more restaurants to pick from between the two. I am not suggesting to spend a lot of time out of the room, just saying that the trip to dinner was well worth it. We ate at the Rose & Thistle in downtown Perrysburg and had an excellent dinner.

Anyway, back to the Belamere. We had an amazing experience. The place absolutely lived up to its billing. The Royal Suite we stayed in was an experience, not just a hotel room. Having your own private indoor pool is pretty cool! If you get the chance I do not think you will be dissapointed at this place.

Room Tip: Go for the Royal Suite!
3  Thank Gozips95
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!