“Simply perfect....”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was our second stay at Belamere and we can't wait to go back. From the front desk staff to the beautifully appointed suites, everything was excellent! It really is the perfect retreat to relax and enjoy each other. The fireplace and jacuzzi are so romantic. The warm pastries, orange juice and coffee delivered to our suite in the morning-- wonderful! It is such a peaceful place, you will not be disappointed. There are also great restaurants, shopping and Hollywood Casino nearby IF you want to venture out...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,094)

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This was our fifth time at Belamere. The ladies at the desk were very nice. For the price, this room is worth it if you want a huge relaxing bath next to a warm fireplace, while you watch a movie. Ahhhh.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I more than enjoyed our stay at Belamere. We are already planning our next stay for our birthdays and anniversary!!! Your staff is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! They truly care about your guest!!! We can't wait for our next visit!!!!

Room Tip: Private pool in your room is amazing!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in the Presidential suite and they were the 2 most amazing and relaxing nights I have had in a very long time. Extremely quiet and relaxing. Everything about the room was awesome. The fireplace was calming the shower invigorating, the Jacuzzi lovely, but then...the swimming pool!!!!!! What can I say...amazing. As a rule I shy away from public pools but aquatic exercising for my arthritis gives me and my joints much comfort. Needless to say, I spent much of my time enjoying the wonderful pool, both for relaxation and the exercise. Top that all off with a huge comfortable bed, and wonderfully polite service from everyone who works there and you have one of the most amazing and memorable trips ever. I have shared their website with many many of my friends, and I will be returning as often as I possibly can.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I heard from a friend how beautiful The Belamere Suites were. And I decided to plan a short trip for the weekend. We were so impressed with the staff and the facility, that we are already planning our next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed a night for our anniversary in July 2013, was extremely please with the stay. The Front Desk people were so nice and just wanted us to have a very pleasant stay from the moment we walked in the door. Pool Suite was awesome! I have zero complaints, there are plenty of neat places to eat and shop at within a few miles, we ordered some cookies at like 1am which was a cool snack. Cant wait till the next time, when i will stay 2 nights!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It is absolutely perfect. From the romantic atmosphere to the comfy bed!! The shower was amazing too. It was extremely clean and beautifully decorated. I want to come back year after year!!! A very memorable anniversary. The staff was very kind and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
1 mi away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 14 in Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!