“Relax, Refresh and Romance”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Columbus, Ohio
“Relax, Refresh and Romance”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We chose the Jacuzzi suite and it was just wonderful. The minute we entered the room, we began to unwind. The bed is luxurious with fabulous high quality sheets and blankets, and the fireplace just adds to the ambience. In addition, the jacuzzi was large enough so that neither of us had to deal with a faucet head, and we could just rest and relax. Finally, the service was just excellent. We loved the "European Breakfast" delivered to our door within minutes of calling and, importantly, the coffee was outstanding--not too bitter and plenty since we had our own carafe. Belamere Suites is the perfect place to relax, refresh and romance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (341)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 18 October 2013

It was our first time there and it was amazing. The location is ideal. There are many restaurants nearby, cute shops, and lively atmosphere.The hotel itself is spotless, and the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. The best place to get away.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was our second stay at Belamere and we can't wait to go back. From the front desk staff to the beautifully appointed suites, everything was excellent! It really is the perfect retreat to relax and enjoy each other. The fireplace and jacuzzi are so romantic. The warm pastries, orange juice and coffee delivered to our suite in the morning-- wonderful! It is such a peaceful place, you will not be disappointed. There are also great restaurants, shopping and Hollywood Casino nearby IF you want to venture out...

Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This was our fifth time at Belamere. The ladies at the desk were very nice. For the price, this room is worth it if you want a huge relaxing bath next to a warm fireplace, while you watch a movie. Ahhhh.

• Stayed October 2013
Strasburg, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I more than enjoyed our stay at Belamere. We are already planning our next stay for our birthdays and anniversary!!! Your staff is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! They truly care about your guest!!! We can't wait for our next visit!!!!

Room Tip: Private pool in your room is amazing!!!!

Struthers, Ohio
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in the Presidential suite and they were the 2 most amazing and relaxing nights I have had in a very long time. Extremely quiet and relaxing. Everything about the room was awesome. The fireplace was calming the shower invigorating, the Jacuzzi lovely, but then...the swimming pool!!!!!! What can I say...amazing. As a rule I shy away from public pools but aquatic exercising for my arthritis gives me and my joints much comfort. Needless to say, I spent much of my time enjoying the wonderful pool, both for relaxation and the exercise. Top that all off with a huge comfortable bed, and wonderfully polite service from everyone who works there and you have one of the most amazing and memorable trips ever. I have shared their website with many many of my friends, and I will be returning as often as I possibly can.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I heard from a friend how beautiful The Belamere Suites were. And I decided to plan a short trip for the weekend. We were so impressed with the staff and the facility, that we are already planning our next stay.

• Stayed September 2013