Belamere Suites Hotel
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)
Econo Lodge(Perrysburg)
2,205 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were celebrating 30 years of marriage,We had a wonderful time, the staff was great.Our room was very clean and very comfortable. We would definitley come back! Next time we come we will stay in the room with the swimming pool!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I will admit that they did deliver everything they advertised on their commercials and website videos. However, I believe what they do is selective advertising. They show you all the best part of the suites without showing you the whole suite. On the video it looks like you get an entire villa to yourself, when in fact its just a windowless apartment with separate rooms for the garage and pool. The staff is exceptionally friendly, and the housekeeping does a remarkable job, but I just feel like I was taken by the way they advertise the rooms. The breakfast they deliver is quite tasty, however it would have been nice if they had a gluten-free option instead of warmed up danishes, muffins and bottled juice. Would I go back again? Absolutely. However, I would lower my expectations for the second visit.

Room Tip: Be mindful when using the fireplace, it only has an on/off switch. There is no way to control the actual temperature. We had it on for 15 minutes one night, and we had to turn it off and sleep with the AC on the rest of the night (and this was in November).
Reviewed 13 November 2013

It's a wonderful place for a romantic getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Great place to chill with your wife, lover, significant other or friend with benefits. The staff is fabulous!

Room Tip: ALL rooms are wonderful
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Me and my love celebrated my birthday at the Belamere in a Presidential Suite!! I have to say this was the best bday ever! The room was FABULOUS! The customer service was AWESOME!! I would definitley come again and I highly reccomend this place for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our stay was awesome. Wonderful romantic evening. The staff makes you feel very welcome. Our room was great, from the very comfortable bed to the enormous shower to the awesome pool. Everything was very clean and nice. We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: The rooms with pools are awesome.