“A must visit”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Belamere Suites for two nights. Wow! Who said good customer service was a thing of the pass. The customer service at Belamere is A1. From the room, to breakfast brought to your front door any time you are ready for it, to the bench by the pond just to sit and relax. We didn't get the rooms with the pool, but I had said to my wife we should ask if we could take a tour of one before we go. I didn't even have to ask, they asked us. I really enjoyed myself. Pool room next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Write a ReviewReviews (2,121)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed at belamere suites for our 3 year anniversary. It was quiet and luxurious. We stayed in the presidential swimming pool suite. the pool was way better than I was expecting, the shower was huge with 2 different shower heads, and the Jacuzzi was great. The one thing I will say is bring your own snacks and beverages they do have some there but they are way over priced. It all seemed to be about the money. All in all we had a wonderful time and a great get away.

Room Tip: the star hear is the pool, we toured the room with the sauna and it looks really small don't spe...
1  Thank samantha Z
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our room was beautiful and very romantic. Walking in to a dim room lit by only candle light with a beautiful heart shape made out of rose petals was breath taking. We enjoyed our special night very much. We will be back!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Donya L
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Loved this little slice of heaven. Went last year and spent 2 nights here. No windows allowed amazing amount of privacy! Loved the two person showers and the pool was amazing! The ladies up front were very kind helpful! Recommend it to anyone who is looking for some time away with their loved one!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great place to stay. I have never stayed at a pool suite before and I will go back. Upgrade to a pool suite, its worth it! From the friendly staff, to the cable TV, sauna and shower with dual heads, this was a great experience. I would recommend this to my friends. The only complaint I would have is that the HVAC unit in our suite was a little louder than I would have thought.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Pool Suite!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Pearljamaaron
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We got a private pool room, and it was a very relaxing and romantic anniversary for my wife and I. The staff met all our needs, but did not bother us with anything unnecessary. The breakfast was just Ok, but that's just an added bonus anyways. It was a very nice touch when they supplied us with wine glasses and offered anything else we might need. Our favorite part was the ability to play our own music in the pool room. Made it seem private and secluded.

Room Tip: Splurge and get one of the private pool rooms. It is worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place to connect with your partner. We booked the presidential suite and were thrilled to have the royal suite when we walked into our room. Either room option had a pool in the room.

The front desk people are very friendly, The Suites are perfect to allow couples to connect

Room Tip: pool rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zawers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 14 in Perrysburg

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!