“Good Food ,Good Drink”

Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Went with Family and Friends, Very
good Service and Good Food, The waitress was attentive and good spirited. The Drinks were also really good which makes for a good time.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This had decent, fresh-made, Mexican food. The service was excellent. Be aware that the rice is made with chicken stock. The beans, however, are made with vegetable oil. The cheese enchilada was good, the fresh made guacamole was excellent.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

From 3pm - 6pm every day they have 1/2 off appetizers and drinks. Food is really good and the drinks are cold and potent. Downside is that the service is slow. May want to know what you want when you get there and order two drinks at a time. Always leave there full and satisfied.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

My husband loves Tekela. I, on the other hand, do not. The margaritas = good (which is usually a win in my book). Service = awful. Food = takes too long & chips are always stale.

I hate to give restaurants a bad review but having been a server, I have certain expectations. Generally I'm understanding but when you only see your server to order & when they cash you out, EVERY TIME you visit, I start to lose empathy. We have been here at least 10 times since it opens -- because "maybe it'll be better this time". The service has been awful every time except once; a hostess even had to take our order once bc we had been sitting for so long & didn't want to drive elsewhere on a busy Saturday night.

The atmosphere is cool & the margs are good, but there are many other places in Toledo I would rather go.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Went to Te'Kela on a Friday evening recently. The place had a good atmosphere and they had very quick service, and the food was excellent. I had the chicken quesadillas, and I highly recommend them!!