“5 star service, food and dining room”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American, Argentinian, Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was my first visit and it lives up to the high standards of excellence that Cracker Barrel is known for! 5 star service, food and dining room. As if I'm surprised ;-)

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Cracker Barrel is one of my favourite stops anytime I visit the US. This Cracker Barrel did not disappoint. We went for dinner and then back again for breakfast the next day. Both times there was more food than we could have possibly eaten. Service was fast and friendly. Both times both of us ate and drank for under $25.00.
I love the country store they have as well, even though it is a bit expensive. They have alot of cool things for purchase.
I will be back :)

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Went for Thanksgiving meal - it was delicious food with really good service and the price was really good too. I had turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potato mash, green beans, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, cornbread muffin, biscuit with butter, a pumpkin pie and a drink for $9.99!

A friendly, busy and bustling atmosphere - served quickly and well attended. Really great experience!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

It's a Cracker Barrel, no better or worse than any other. They have a good variety on the menu, good pricing, and friendly staff. And the store part of it is amusing.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We love cracker barrel, but recently, it seems their prices have gone up. The pancakes and syrup are still AMAZING and the the atmosphere is fun.