“Best Mongolian Grill”
Review of Blue Pacific Grill

Blue Pacific Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pacific Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 118 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Healthy, Mongolian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated business where you create your own stir fry. We are now proud to offer a NEW full service menu! This NEW menu includes our favorite Signature items and delicious chef inspired creations. A BIG thanks to Chef James Woolsey and the Sysco team! Our new menu allows you to enjoy unique creations while you sit and enjoy one of our appetizers an our delicious cocktails from the bar. We offer Healthy Dining, vegetarian and Gluten free options! We also have vegetarian and gluten free options for our guests that follow special diets.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Staff was very friendly, interior was very clean. All food items were clearly marked and a very large guide was posted for those who needed help making their bowls. Cook changed utensils for every bowl he cooked, much appreciated. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Blue Pacific Grill

Reviewed 27 November 2013

First time in and we really loved it. Went on a Sunday afternoon and it was not busy. The food was excellent. Wished they would have told us to take it easy on filling your bowls with veggies and such because the meat gets selected at the end. I would have made more room for the meat. Anyway, the food was fantastic and it was filling. We thought the prices were good. The place was clean and workers were friendly. We will go back for sure. A+

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My grandson and I went to Blue Pacific Grill this past Friday before a movie and had a very nice dinner. We were greeted immediately and were asked if we had been here before and knew how to order etc. We had, so we were seated and ordered drinks right away. We went into line and chose our ingredients which were fresh and clearly marked. My 8 year old grandson enjoyed watching the cooks as they grilled everything. Our dinners were delicious and the waiter took care of us quickly. I wished that they would offer a smaller dinner portion for those of us that don't want a lot. I had to leave food because we were going to the adjacent movie theater so couldn't save it. I hope they consider this option in the future. We'll go back though!

BPGPerrysburg, General Manager at Blue Pacific Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review!!! We are so glad that you had a great time you were here!! I wanted to le you know a few things that you mentioned in your review.

First, we do offer a smaller portion until 4pm. I am not sure when you dined with us but I wanted to let you know this. Also, I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get to keep your leftovers!! We always offer to keep the food for our guests in our coolers if they would like to walk around or go to a movie, just let us know! We have had this happen quite a bit and we would be glad to do that for you!! Thank you again for your business!! Hope to see you again too!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I went on a business meal expecting a nice seafood restaurant. It wasn't what I expected and we almost left. We gave it a chance and were pleasantly surprised. The selections of vegetables and protein options were expansive. My guests enjoyed selecting their own stir-fry options and creating their own meal. We all agreed that this was a great choice and want to return on our next visit to the area. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the meal. The ambience was the only thing that I felt could be improved upon. It had a fast-food look to it but don't let that turn you off as it almost did me.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Over priced for the selection. I would much rather gone too BD Mongolian grill and get a better selection of meat and vegetables for nearly half the price.

1  Thank otherjoe22