“Stay here!”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Anderson, South Carolina
“Stay here!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

Like the reviewer before me I was upgraded to a jaccuzi suite. You can see his comments for the details. These particular suites would be amazing for a couple's getaway. I only wish I had the other half of my couple along with me. In any case, what impressed me most was the outstanding customer service culture. I would suspect this happens by design and not by default so I wish to commend the appropriate personell for the job being well done. You are exemplary in the Choice line of properties. As others have said the rooms are clean, spacious and well appointed and maintained. Wi-fi signal is strong and stable and the breakfast is definitely above average for this chain. There are also several eateries within walking distance. This is a home-run for me as a business traveller. I will make a point to always stay here when in the area. Keep up the good work!

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Wow! is all I have to say. We were in town for business, and when we arrived we were upgraded. What a room. Probably the best I've ever stayed in. Three head shower, Jacuzzi tub, Two flat screens, clean, quiet and comfortable.
One minor bad thing; they forgot my wake up call. It is a good thing my body has an internal clock.
Fricker's is a restaurant in walking distance next door that is a good sports bar. Cracker barrel is across the street, and a couple of other restaurants are within walking distance. A short drive will get you to all the major restaurants, and Kohl's, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.

Room Tip: 101 was great. This time I got 204, which was exceleent.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bengalwin
Baltimore
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I travel to Perrysburg about 4 times per year and this is the only hotel I stay at. It is great, decor is clean and new, the rooms are well done. Usually I get upgraded to a nicer room, but even the basic rooms meet all the needs of a business traveller. Pretty standard hotel breakfast, but I only eat the cereal anyway. The hotel is located nicely amoung stores and restraunts, so you don't have to go far. The only downside to this location is the lack of a pool, however the massaging chairs in the fitness center help to offset this lack of a pool. If you need a place to stay in Perrysburg this is the spot.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
perrysburg
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I absolutely love this hotel. The chic styling of the hotel is to die for. The front desk staff are all friendly and very helpful. Housekeeping does an amazing job with cleaning the rooms. I stayed for three nights and didn't encounter a single problem. The breakfast is well supplied and lots to choose from. Great fitness center and they have free wi-fi. They allowed me to check in early which was very helpful for me. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed there over a weekend. We had a romance package included in our stay. It was soo amazing. The large jacuzzi fit both of us and the shower was very romantic and relaxing. The front desk staff was very helpful with whatever we asked the accomidated us. :) we will definatly be staying again soon:)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Jessicajeremy05
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The staff was very courteous and kind. We asked for directions and the young lady at the desk provided us with very detailed ones. The room was very clean and it was very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I am unsure why there are bad reviews on here because it was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Wow...where do I even start! I'm surprised by the reviews on here because that's what I based my stay off of. Let me first start by saying that we stayed here the weekend of our wedding for a "nice" getaway. We arrived Friday and were immediately upgraded to a jacuzzi suite from a regular suite (started off great). We go to our room and I took a shower, when i went to grab a towel, one of them was damp and the other smelled musty. I managed to find 1 out of 4 that smelled clean. After that my (now) husband was trimming his hair and we asked the front desk for a sweeper. The lady at the front desk said she couldnt give us one and that housekeeping had a vacuum they could bring up but she didnt know when. She then said (on a Friday night) that she was the only one there and that she cant leave the front desk. I then asked (with concern), "so what if your guests need something?" and she just said "i cant leave the front desk". This led to a LONG weekend and multiple other incidences where we were left to "fetch" our own help and items that we needed. Also let me note that not ONCE did anyone clean our room, bring us fresh towels, etc. during our stay and no we didn't have our "do not disturb" present. This brings me to my last and final complaint, but by FAR the worst one of all that everyone should BE AWARE (BEWARE) of. Friends of ours were staying at the hotel too. They went back earlier than us on Saturday night after our wedding (we had our gift and card taken to our room). My friend left her bag in our room and tried her luck and asked the front desk if they could let her in. They not so much even asked her for her ID or what our name was...NOTHING! The only thing the front desk lady said was "what room number" and then gave her 2 key! 2 keys!!!!! This was VERY CONCERNING and should be for anyone staying at this hotel. Anyone could have asked for a key to our room and they would have given it to them, no questions asked!! I called comfort suites corporate with my complaint and they said they would file the complaint but that it is the General Manager of that hotel's responsibility to call me with 72 hours of the filed complaint. I have yet to hear anything from anyone...Very disappointed!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple